• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cumala 'Big Head' Harris says only black people should receive Federal aid for Ian's recovery.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
This is what happens when you steal an election and put a racist whore in office.

1664636001916.png

I identify as a African American does that mean I also should receive that money ? there is always a silver lining to stupid stories
1664636858771.png

I'm in my 50's now, and I can honestly say that in my life I've never had near as many conversations, topics, ads, movements, or exposures to 'racism' as I am now.

And this is progress?

The racial divide that 'they' are creating, expounding, and promoting is ABSOLUTELY making things uglier, worse, and antagonistic.

I don't think that they think they know that is what it means, but it DO.

I'm in my 50's now, and I can honestly say that in my life I've never had near as many conversations, topics, ads, movements, or exposures to 'racism' as I am now.

And this is progress?

The racial divide that 'they' are creating, expounding, and promoting is ABSOLUTELY making things uglier, worse, and antagonistic.

All by design.

And this is progress?

It is not just the racial divide... We are in a "Psychological War"... The enemies tactic is to divide American's by skin color, religious belief's, earning ability............. all the way down to which fast food restaurant to go to.... and what color pickup we drive.
1664641822873.png

Reactions: BLEE and 10ring'r
This is what happens when you steal an election and put a racist whore in office.

View attachment 7967576
Divisive much?

Also @TexPatriot is a racist to point out her racism.

I tell my minority brethren we have much bigger problems than the differences in skin color. We need to come together and fight the evil that hates us all.

She's a moron and always has been. And, this will never happen. It will be enjoined by the courts before they can get away with this racist BS.
" . . . enjoined by the courts before they can get away with this . . . "

Please put me down for 1,000 Innernet Bucks . . . that you are wrong on this.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
" . . . enjoined by the courts before they can get away with this . . . "

Please put me down for 1,000 Innernet Bucks . . . that you are wrong on this.
"FEMA/EPR reviews and approves the PWs and obligates the Federal share of the costs (which cannot be less than 75 percent) to the State. The State then disburses funds to local applicants."

This state being FL and DeSantis. And in fact its another example of Harris being a no-nothing idiot as she and the Dementia Patient in Charge have zero input on the distro of these funds.

I'll take it in internet pennies, please! ;-) haha

Reactions: Edgecrusher
this $hit doesn't stop until whites start speaking up and calling out blacks who know this is bs. This is pure racism disguised akin to what the fascists did to undesirables.

If you are black and don't speak against this and other things like this then fk you, you're part of the problem and don't be mad when more whites starting turning racist (hint, a lot more of us starting to turn and that won't be good)

Divisive much?

I tell my minority brethren we have much bigger problems than the differences in skin color. We need to come together and fight the evil that hates us all.
No, I point out racists like Harris and dumbfucks like yourself that bend over for them, equally.

Last edited:
this $hit doesn't stop until whites start speaking up and calling out blacks who know this is bs. This is pure racism disguised akin to what the fascists did to undesirables.

If you are black and don't speak against this and other things like this then fk you, you're part of the problem and don't be mad when more whites starting turning racist (hint, a lot more of us starting to turn and that won't be good)
Can't speak out when your hands are out constantly out asking for demanding more.

Divisive much?

nah, you're a racist fk for not calling her out, probably because it benefits you. black, white, red, yellow shouldn't matter and you should act when you see racism regardless. By being silent, you condone it, by being silent, you support it, by being silent, you are the problem

Fuck that cum gurgling whore! She should have her clitorus sawed off and shoved down her throat!

No, I point out racists like Harris and dumbfucks like yourself that bend over for them, equally.
nah, you're a racist fk for not calling her out, probably because it benefits you. black, white, red, yellow shouldn't matter and you should act when you see racism regardless. By being silent, you condone it, by being silent, you support it, by being silent, you are the problem
Soooo, you thick headed bastards never learned sarcasm? The divisive comment was for your VP.

The sarcasm is that posting a truth from a libtard makes you a racist, especially when they say racist things.

Lighten up guys. I’m in your side.

Also:

2BAECBB4-8A07-44E0-BB04-4E8F5B06D240.jpeg

This is NOT wrong. This is not wrong AT ALL.

And in the complete realm of things.... that's wrong. But it's going to be taking a lot more 'wrongings' before things get right.

Reactions: 10ring'r
This is NOT wrong. This is not wrong AT ALL.

And in the complete realm of things.... that's wrong. But it's going to be taking a lot more 'wrongings' before things get right.
Or it becomes the new normal. Like illegal aliens, that once jumped off the scaffold when laying brick on a house in the 60's and 70's and ran into the brush when a cop car came down the street, now flip the cops off and are given the right to vote.

Or when burglars caught breaking into the Dem. headquarters at Watergate were indirectly connected to Nixon's office by the cash they had in their pockets people were shocked.
Now, the Democrats can tell you beforehand they plan to steal an election and then do it on camera and nobody does a damn thing. People are beatdown, their spirit broken and just take it.

This huge rebellion people talk about either happens soon before people think the 'new normal' is normal or it won't happen for another 2000 years.

not a thing.

I see how it. Translucent people denier. So us translucent people don't count as humans. You know why my people aren't in the history books? Because no one will recognize our plight at the hands of opaque people. Centuries of being ignored, having bathwater thrown on us, being unwritten in the chronicles, we will have our day. You just wait.

I see how it. Translucent people denier. So us translucent people don't count as humans. You know why my people aren't in the history books? Because no one will recognize our plight at the hands of opaque people. Centuries of being ignored, having bathwater thrown on us, being unwritten in the chronicles, we will have our day. You just wait.

always with you people.

So they want to give the most money to people who own the least and won't miss a day of work, got it. They can sling dope or steal anywhere. Why don't they just call it buying votes already?

She’s a bhababoo (half Bhabi half boo).

I could care less what they do. Whites will take whatever is dished to them. It’s in the DNA 🧬

On another note I wonder what the white hispanics think of this (remember Hispanic can be either race)

Just imagine how much of the relief money will be stolen by political leaders

Reactions: tomcatmv