• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cuomo: Get an essential job if you want to work

Fuck....Conservatives have been saying this for years. Wanna eat or earn a real living? Go get an "essential" or "real" job. Only important workers need to earn a living...everyone else gets to starve.

Wanna work? Wanna eat?

Do what yer told. Bitch. I had a job with "papers" from the .Gov. designating me as "critical and essential infrastructure" until April 1st when my millionaire boss and crew decided that their money was more important than keeping Emergency Communications Centers and Hospitals running and they laid me off. We are being fucked (working America) by Politicians and Oligarchy. I wanna work and have 47 years experience making it go but a millionaires profits are more important than America or the people that pay the fucking bills.

I hope this whole fucking thing burns to the ground and we can start over.

VooDoo

Any government official that believes my employment is not "essential" needs to speak with my creditors.

OBSERVATION: "Creditors" includes any government official that wants me to pay something required by the government (taxes, permits, licenses, required insurance, etc.)

I don't get it. I drag my balls out of bed at 5 am for 47 years and work 3 jobs at a time to prove I'm "worthy" to get a retirement when I'm old and shot to hell (I'm almost there) and health care when I'm not working my nuts off ('cause I can't) and some cock sucker worth literally millions of dollars he never worked for tells me I'm a waste of skin? If I want to eat I need to do an "essential" job and be allowed to work and eat?

Jesus. I never saw this coming. Hopefully I'll be allowed to just crawl off and expire without benefiting The Oligarchy with one more minute of my worthless labor and skill. Let's see these bitches fix their own street and grow their own food and make their own devices and fix their own health issues.

I am now officially sick and fucking tired of rich Politicians. Current crop of Politicians? Vote 'em out (Ha! Like a vote matters...) or drag them out. Sick of all of them.

VooDoo

Did anybody really expect anything less out of a New Yorker limo-lib? I mean, really? How about we terminate the employment of every government worker who is at home and not currently providing any service to the people they are employed to serve, because the government exists ONLY to provide essential services. Fire all the teachers, they're obviously not essential because they're all at home, and ban all dentistry and optometry licenses because those aren't essential either. Sarcasm, of course, but a perfect example of their hypocrisy.

Safe at home, safe at work, both are safe if you're smart about it. Otherwise, are so-called "essential" workers sacrificial to this terrible pandemic that it is worth them risking their lives that the safe at home folks can leave their house to pick up a bottle of Jack, a dime bag and a Slurpie? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that one too.

Stop the illegal bans on business.

Fuck....Conservatives have been saying this for years. Wanna eat or earn a real living? Go get an "essential" or "real" job. Only important workers need to earn a living...everyone else gets to starve.

Wanna work? Wanna eat?

Do what yer told. Bitch. I had a job with "papers" from the .Gov. designating me as "critical and essential infrastructure" until April 1st when my millionaire boss and crew decided that their money was more important than keeping Emergency Communications Centers and Hospitals running and they laid me off. We are being fucked (working America) by Politicians and Oligarchy. I wanna work and have 47 years experience making it go but a millionaires profits are more important than America or the people that pay the fucking bills.

VooDoo
I don't get it. I drag my balls out of bed at 5 am for 47 years and work 3 jobs at a time to prove I'm "worthy" to get a retirement when I'm old and shot to hell (I'm almost there) and health care when I'm not working my nuts off ('cause I can't) and some cock sucker worth literally millions of dollars he never worked for tells me I'm a waste of skin? If I want to eat I need to do an "essential" job and be allowed to work and eat?

Jesus. I never saw this coming. Hopefully I'll be allowed to just crawl off and expire without benefiting The Oligarchy with one more minute of my worthless labor and skill. Let's see these bitches fix their own street and grow their own food and make their own devices and fix their own health issues.

I am now officially sick and fucking tired of rich Politicians. Current crop of Politicians? Vote 'em out (Ha! Like a vote matters...) or drag them out. Sick of all of them.

VooDoo
I’m sorry it took a direct hit to you to finally get you mad. You have always ,to me at least, seemed calm. I have agreed with some of your views and disagreed with at least as many if not more. You have every right to feel like you do. Some here have felt the way you are expressing yourself now for a long time. I bet you understand them a little better now.

Last edited:

Wanna work? Wanna eat?

VooDoo

Trumps fault right?

Reactions: Ravenworks
Lets see what type of job he tells you to get when the masses decide enough is enough and knock on his door for food and money.

Reactions: 10ring'r
fuck governor nipple ring.
i am working (more hours than before) and still paying the taxes that will pay for this shit.

I’m sorry it took a direct hit to you to finally get you mad. You have always ,to me at least, seemed calm. I have agreed with some of your views and disagreed with at least as many. You have every right to feel like you do. Some here have felt the way you are expressing yourself now for a long time.
Yeah, I don’t think he’s saying what you think he is.

Reactions: 308pirate
So when is he getting an essential job?
He's slowly working his way up to P-1 firing squad target.

NY arrogance on full display and obviously the apple doesn't fall 2" from the tree in that family.

Real question is how did they manage to get where they're at?

Cuomo most likely isn't a big dick. I'm guessing LDS, (Little Dick Syndrome). Just a tyrant with a little power, acting like he's god.
The really sad thing (to me) is there are people that believe in him and think he is right.

Voodoo sounds like he’s a month or two of research away from becoming a constitutional conservative.

Voodoo, direct the anger:
Who
What
Where
When
Why
How

You’ll come out on the other side a glorious creature, an American Patriot.

I get the pleasure of working every day for a company that refuses to provide face masks, safety glass and gloves. All of those thing where required before this but nope buy your own.

I get the pleasure of working every day for a company that refuses to provide face masks, safety glass and gloves. All of those thing where required before this but nope buy your own.
Maybe the Commie Gov can hook you up. :) If you trust China's mask's.

I think Newsome is a bigger threat to freedom and the USA than any Cuomo will ever be.

If there ever was a guy who needed to be lined up against the wall, he is it.

In case they hadn’t noticed, their bullshit orders sidelined a lot of essential workers too. Construction is completely shutdown in PA and for some unknown reason they shut down all road and bridge work in the state.

I mean are you people fucking kidding me, there is damn near nobody on the road they should be taking advantage of the situation and doing road work 24/7 till this is over. At that rate we might be able to put a dent in decades of neglect and not have so many god damn potholes.

I was forced to meet Cuomo in Waddington, NY at a fishing event I was working. This was not too long after NY passed the "Safe" act or whatever it was called. His staff came to us in advance and explained how it was all going to work and made us sign an agreement stating we would not disclose he was coming the following day. They were afraid of protesters and did not want to disclose that he was going to be there. They planned on 5 company tents they would visit, a short speech on stage and that was it.

So the shitbag comes to our area and did the whole photo op thing. They pretty much forced us to shake his hand which I tried to refuse before hand. My employer and PR guy gave me a ton of shit and forced me to do it. Supposedly he has done a lot for fishing in NY. I didn't care because he fucked the gun owners. So I just said fuck it and did it whilst crushing his hand with my grip. He even made a comment about how strong my grip was haha. He got the message. He then asked to borrow a couple of rods and reels to fish with for another photo op thing. I provided them to the governor and I walked to the truck and grabbed a hand wipe and wiped my hands down. His female assistant witnessed this and asked what I was doing. I replied "I am wiping the liberal off my hand. I don't want to get infected and go home and vote the wrong way". Needless to say she wasn't too happy.

Fast forward several hours later and the governor did his speech to several boos then drove off with the loaner gear in the black Suburban motorcade. I flagged down the NY state trooper who was the head of his security detail. I explained what happened and said I wanted to press charges for theft. He laughed but quickly realized I was serious. He tried to call the driver and ask him to stop. They didn't connect so he took off. The guy chased down the vehicles and stopped them to recover our gear. He returned a couple of hours later with our rods and reels along with some others. I was smiling knowing I slowed down their day and we recovered our gear. I even got the trooper to admit he hated Cuomo and that he was a dick.

https://m.bassmaster.com/blogs/2013-st-lawrence-river-live-blog/gov-cuomo-visits-bass-sponsors

I'm standing by the console in the black hat. Near the bow is the female assistant in the black dress and sun glasses that I pissed off. Note I was keeping my distance from him after the handshake and the whole time really. It was my first and only time dealing with a politician and the whole circus before and after. I didn't like it and hope I never have to deal with something like that again.

Maybe the Commie Gov can hook you up. :) If you trust China's mask's.

but he will want federal funds (your taxes) to pay for them. Because Cali is broke

I was forced to meet Cuomo in Waddington, NY at a fishing event I was working. This was not too long after NY passed the "Safe" act or whatever it was called. His staff came to us in advance and explained how it was all going to work and made us sign an agreement stating we would not disclose he was coming the following day. They were afraid of protesters and did not want to disclose that he was going to be there. They planned on 5 company tents they would visit, a short speech on stage and that was it.

So the shitbag comes to our area and did the whole photo op thing. They pretty much forced us to shake his hand which I tried to refuse before hand. My employer and PR guy gave me a ton of shit and forced me to do it. Supposedly he has done a lot for fishing in NY. I didn't care because he fucked the gun owners. So I just said fuck it and did it whilst crushing his hand with my grip. He even made a comment about how strong my grip was haha. He got the message. He then asked to borrow a couple of rods and reels to fish with for another photo op thing. I provided them to the governor and I walked to the truck and grabbed a hand wipe and wiped my hands down. His female assistant witnessed this and asked what I was doing. I replied "I am wiping the liberal off my hand. I don't want to get infected and go home and vote the wrong way". Needless to say she wasn't too happy.

Fast forward several hours later and the governor did his speech to several boos then drove off with the loaner gear in the black Suburban motorcade. I flagged down the NY state trooper who was the head of his security detail. I explained what happened and said I wanted to press charges for theft. He laughed but quickly realized I was serious. He tried to call the driver and ask him to stop. They didn't connect so he took off. The guy chased down the vehicles and stopped them to recover our gear. He returned a couple of hours later with our rods and reels along with some others. I was smiling knowing I slowed down their day and we recovered our gear. I even got the trooper to admit he hated Cuomo and that he was a dick.

https://m.bassmaster.com/blogs/2013-st-lawrence-river-live-blog/gov-cuomo-visits-bass-sponsors

I'm standing by the console in the black hat. Near the bow is the female assistant in the black dress and sun glasses that I pissed off. Note I was keeping my distance from him after the handshake and the whole time really. It was my first and only time dealing with a politician and the whole circus before and after. I didn't like it and hope I never have to deal with something like that again.

I don't know how you could resist not knocking him the fuck out on the spot.

Or at least leaking the visit to everyone who could come to shit on it.

As far as his assistant's question, a good comeback would have been "what are YOU doing here instead of at home cooking for your husband?

I need a hundred Black Coffins for a hundred bad men, need a hundred boxes to put their ass in.

So far, I am the ONLY one (that I've seen in my circles) who has been saying, "Non-essential" vs "essential" is state-sponsored BIGOTRY.

Replace those two words with "Jew" and "Non-Jew." Or "white" and "black."

Cuomo might as well have said.... "Go get a real job, n***ers." The audacity and smugness is STUNNING.

Except "n****r" historically applied to people with black skin. "Non-essential" can be used (arbitrarily) against anyone, depending on the needs and agenda of the statist government. They can CHANGE the definition at will. And, they discriminate by denial of Constitutional Rights to the "non-essentials" <--- the new "n-word."

I’m sure you know a few people that are still alive because murder is illegal.

All too aware of it...…...and yes.

A lot of the people who wish for a day without laws don't really think it through very well.

Reactions: Redmanss
Trust me I had a hard time with the entire situation. I am from CA so we essentially have the same politics here. I kept my distance except for the dreaded forced handshake. I did feel bad for his daughter. I could tell she really didn't like being there and I noticed a lot of eye rolling when he would speak. He is a tool. You could tell he isn't that bright and it makes me wonder how he even became the governor. Now the poor people of NY are having to feel the wrath of that moron.

The people in that area of NY were not the typical NY people I have dealt with. They were friendly and not liberal from what I could tell. Many were not happy that he was there. I met a fun group of girls, all 6 or 7 of them were sisters. They made fresh apple cider donuts for us every morning. Those donuts were amazing and the girls were fun to drink with at night...totally changed my opinion of that state excluding the big cities of course.

This guy is a giant dick

In other words, "get a job that I deem essential. If you respect my authoritay and kiss my balls, I may be generous and declare your line of work essential".

Racer88, they DON'T want people working. If they are bringing in their own money the gov doesn't have as much control.

Reactions: 308pirate
Trust me I had a hard time with the entire situation. I am from CA so we essentially have the same politics here. I kept my distance except for the dreaded forced handshake. I did feel bad for his daughter. I could tell she really didn't like being there and I noticed a lot of eye rolling when he would speak. He is a tool. You could tell he isn't that bright and it makes me wonder how he even became the governor. Now the poor people of NY are having to feel the wrath of that moron.

The people in that area of NY were not the typical NY people I have dealt with. They were friendly and not liberal from what I could tell. Many were not happy that he was there. I met a fun group of girls, all 6 or 7 of them were sisters. They made fresh apple cider donuts for us every morning. Those donuts were amazing and the girls were fun to drink with at night...totally changed my opinion of that state excluding the big cities of course.

As you found out New York is a completely different place than New York City

The five boroughs are a cancer and a parasite on a beautiful state.

I've been pretty fortunate with my job to have been all over the US. I have determined where I could or couldn't live. I have some great friends in the NE but I could never live there. Good to visit, not so good for me to live there.

I have worked with a lot of New Yorkers while on the pipeline and 100% of them hated Cuomo and NY city.
I find it sad that NY City dictates to the entire state.
I will say this, the folks I've met over the years from NY State are good people with a level head for the most part.

My experience with our governor Kasich's was a complete 180 from yours.
While he was running for office in early 2000 he stopped in at Kent State and Stark State college during a jobs Expo.

There were about a 100 companies there along with many trade unions.
THIS NOT A POST ABOUT HOW GREAT OR BAD THEY ARE.
It's about what can happen when THE PEOPLE stick together.

It took him all of a minute before he started bashing the trades.

All the liberal teachers and professors just thought this was a barrel of laughs until ( and still to this day don't know how I was picked) I was picked to ask a question.

I walked up to the mic and asked him how he felt about Teachers unions?
His people tried to silence me.
Our lobbyists knew he was going to try scraping the entire public employees unions,ALL OF THEM.

This started a huge shit storm,it was epic, I was dragged out of the school and got roughed up a bit, but it was for a good cause.

The teachers in Ohio along with folks like the police, fireman, city employees from garbage collectors to city hall mounted a shit storm of a protests.
I never seen anything like it in my life,they literally went door to door throughout the entire state.

89% of the people voting told him to leave working people alone.
Issue 5 was a massive beatdown to a new governor that put his ass in line, he actually ended up being pretty decent once he knew where he stood.
During his tenure he created a ton of GOOD PAYING jobs for Ohioans.

Hey gov cockbag(from any state, really) go fuck yourself and stop trying to tell me which goods and/or services are essential to my family and their well being

Essential is a interesting word.
I would argue expendable.
If you truly believe that being out and about since the beginning of this "pandemic" is potentially deadly
this is only accurate.
These folks were expendable because they had to brave the kung flu to make sure we had all we need while "we"
shelter/hide at home.
Sounds much different now when they get all fired up about wanting to recognize the "heroes".

R

During his tenure he created a ton of GOOD PAYING jobs for Ohioans.
Government doesn't create jobs in the private sector, nor does it contribute to the gross national product because it doesn't create anything of value.

Reactions: The D
Government doesn't create jobs in the private sector, nor does it contribute to the gross national product because it doesn't create anything of value.

True

But he helped create a ton of programs to help people get where they needed to be to start in a high paying trade by working with people instead of against them.
He also worked with the Oil & Gas industry,steel,auto industry and many others to secure work for the foreseeable future.
He promoted the hell out of Ohio

However, trying to imagine him as a president would be downright scary and I never would have voted for him.

If yall want a laugh do a little reading into his anti corruption team and why it was disbanded shortly after.

NY by and large is filled with good people. Its everything from putnam county south and even dutchess county is mixed. That tiny southern spec of NY controls all of the state. Its such a shame because it is still some of the most beautiful country ive been in. I miss the land and some people (all of thre food) but ill die before him and his kind rule over me again.

The government workforce could be cut in a half and the difference couldn’t be noticed.
3/4’s to be more exact. Most of them just sit with their thumbs up their ass feeing people for nonsensical shit anyway. Smaller the govnt the better.

Reactions: wade2big