• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Current APA status 8/24/11

Re: Current APA status 8/24/11

Nice pics Jered!!

These rifles are absolute hammers-will post some follow up on long range accuracy of the sentinel 308 soon-Doing ladder tests now!

smile.gif

They shoot so freaking well can't stand to put them down!

I have a set of Stocks on order from Tom Manners. Until they deliver them it's going to be a little up in the air. Over half of what were order is already spoken for. I'm looking forward to getting them. I do have one out with David Bahde for a review now. This one is going to be interesting to say the least.

A few more headed out. I barely had time to snap a photo of them before they went out.

260 Rem

There is another group on the back of the card that was .010. Brian was gone to the range for a long time and was licking his lips when he came back but I hate to speculate what really happened.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

308 on a Mega set up. The 15 shot group was me pushing it pretty hard and hot to see if I could make her hickup a little.

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few more headed out. I barely had time to snap a photo of them before they went out.

260 Rem

There is another group on the back of the card that was .010. Brian was gone to the range for a long time and was licking his lips when he came back but I hate to speculate what really happened.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

308 on a Mega set up. The 15 shot group was me pushing it pretty hard and hot to see if I could make her hickup a little.

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg
</div></div>

DAYUMN very nice! I especially like the AR, nice work.

I have my new APR in hand! Will get a range report up soon, but we all know how it's going to shoot!

The presidential package from APA. We have one slot per year reserved and this is what it looks like from the inside.............

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RcYkGZHO5gs&list=UUa8582eWtURBWncBL-XzZvQ&index=1&feature=plcp"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RcYkGZHO5gs&list=UUa8582eWtURBWncBL-XzZvQ&index=1&feature=plcp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This was an interesting little project............I did this for one of our camera guys I meet a few years back. He wanted his little girl to be able to shoot this baby without getting her butt kicked. I made a special FB for her. Then I had to shorten his loading rod so it wasn't resting on the brake. Then I made him an extension so he had the proper length to load his bullets. Man you should see the blast on this puppy! It's absolutely hilarious. Smoke goes 30 ft in both directions. Hardly any smoke goes forward at all so now she can see what she hit as well. Recoil was pretty much nonexistent. Needless to say she was all smiles when she shot it. Here are the photos:

IMG_0649_zps7fb633a0.jpg

IMG_0652_zpsbf5ba960.jpg

IMG_0655_zps7e0d2158.jpg

Jered,
Can you make me a few of the APA bolt knobs that will fit Surgeon bolts? I had Mark @ SAC call in for a few but he was told they were discontinued. I would like to preserve what is left of my knuckles, the Sentinel stocks on those pineapple style knobs are just not friendly!

Thanks.

Jered this whole freaking page is a jaw dropper. Yer cranking out some sick rigs!!!!!

It's one of our Critter Get'r rifles in 308 win and a Micro Bastard brake installed. Lop is 12.5"
This one was put together for a wife that got tired of the boys being the only ones to go out and play.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dennis smoked this guy a little while ago but I just got the photo so I thought I would share.

scan.jpg
</div></div>

"I'm sorry Mr. Guide, but there must be some mistake. I wanted to shoot a <span style="font-style: italic">big</span> bear."

What a beast!

Instead of forcing people to use our knob we made an adapter that should fit anyone's bolt knob with the standard 5/16x24 thread.

IMG_0782.jpg

The cost will be $20 for the adapter itself.
We have them ready to ship know but they won't be on the website until we finish the shipping upgrade we are currently doing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of forcing people to use our knob we made an adapter that should fit anyone's bolt knob with the standard 5/16x24 thread.

IMG_0782.jpg

The cost will be $20 for the adapter itself.
We have them ready to ship know but they won't be on the website until we finish the shipping upgrade we are currently doing. </div></div>

Amazing work sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the first Paragon's to leave the shop:

IMG_1021_zps51d1868e.jpg
</div></div>

That is pretty amazing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a .775" group with Corbon ammo at 400 yards.</div></div>

From the Paragon? Looks like it had a .223 magazine - thought they were all 308?

Very cool! Jered, I don't think I've seen anything that wasn't purdy leave your shop!

We sold everything we had. I might have an extra stock because we may order something different for one customer that wants an adjustable LOP. If so that will speed one of them up. We'll be ordering extra parts but we literally sold every extra build we had in the last two months. Current wait time will be around 7 months right now. I'm going to try and keep one in stock. To date I haven't been able to do that with anything.

Hopefully soon......fingers crossed

Congratulations and hope all goes well