• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Current PROOF Research Carbon Fiber TL3 Pre-Fit Barrel Wait Times

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2018
    I know they list 9 - 12 weeks but what are the current wait times everyone's been experiencing on ExpertVoice.

I'd say that too, based upon personal experience but was interested in hearing from those who actually recently received their barrels.

Are you ordering directly from PROOF?
    PROOF on ExpertVoice, the barrels ship directly from PROOF; but by your question I'm guessing you're not familiar with it either and have also not received one from that route recently.

PROOF on ExpertVoice, the barrels ship directly from PROOF; but by your question I'm guessing you're not familiar with it either and have also not received one from that route recently.
    My order went in December 18th for 2 TL3 pre fits. Still not here yet. I called them 2 weeks ago and they said they would be doing a run around the week of February 12th. For whatever that’s worth.

Reactions: SonicBurlap

Nah I just like going through Mile High. I’m not sure what expertvoice is but I like talking to a human plus giving support to small business

I buy a lot through Mile High, love their excellent service and they never let me down but I got to take advantage of the veteran's discount on the carbon fibers through ExpertVoice, according to Mile High's web site they extend the MIL/LE discount only to current military members.

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
    Hate to revive an old thread but any current wait times for 2021? Just ordered a Proof blank off Expert Voice.

Interesting. Never heard of this website. Im very interested in a pre-fit 300 NM wait time
    It's a great resource if you're military/LE/first responder/etc. It provides discounts on quite a few brands but I ended up ordering and the wait time was around 3 months, way less than advertised. I ordered a pretty standard .30 22" blank though, for the more niche stuff it might be longer.

My 24” 308 blank took 8months to get last year even though I was quoted 4 max, ordered through redhawkrifles from proof. I’d buy something in stock somewhere before I ordered from proof again. They will refuse to give you a shipping update and don’t care to do customer service for delays.

By chance Mile High had the one I needed a few days after I posted in here. I got the email while I was on the can....... Had to shower after I ordered but got it done. LOL

I ordered a TL3 barrel on the 26th of last month and was told I'd be lucky to get it by December. The expervoice discount is outstanding but I'm on the hunt for an in stock barrel now.

I ordered a TL3 barrel on the 26th of last month and was told I'd be lucky to get it by December. The expervoice discount is outstanding but I'm on the hunt for an in stock barrel now.
    If you're in a climate that permits shooting year round and dont need it today, its certainly a deal. The winter routinely drops to 0 degrees or less here, so not waiting until then to try something out on my end. Love my summertime outdoor shooting.

I ordered a 6ARC barrel for an AR build in January that is supposed to be shipped to me in July. I am not holding my breath it will actually be July. This was a direct purchase through a special industry discount program.