• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Current shipping issues

Found my package, in 3' tall grass 10' off the road and 300' from my gate... I swear these people. Good thing I wasn't mowing.

Reactions: chevytruck_83
USPS is SLOW as fuck right now. The stuff that I sell is taking for ever. Some stuff that I drop off just sits at the PO that I dropped it off at for a few days.

On one scope, I sent a "where is my package email and someone from the destination PO called me saying that the package is MIA. She found it in a different PO and was able to get it and get it delivered the next day. Priority mail 15 days.

I need to ship parts off for a build but damn I may have to drive it the 5 hours myself to make sure that the parts aren't lost. A few of the parts I would not be able to replace even if i were to file an insurance claim and win.

Sounds like FEDEX and UPS suck too...

Yeah they all suck. USPS has taken about 4 weeks to deliver most of my packages, and fedex just stole a pistol slide out of a box and re taped it prior to delivering me my empty box

I've been waiting over 2 weeks for a letter to get here from Wisconsin.
Bought a barrel from a GB seller, it shipped Oct. 31 from Dallas Ga, arrived in Atlanta Nov. 1, gets scanned in twice and then disappears till Nov. 4 when its updated as in transit to next facility and yesterday it arrived in Atlanta again. I live 3 1/2 hours west of Atlanta.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-065208_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-065208_Samsung Internet.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 18
DO NOT use Fed Ex in Hampton Roads area. Items marked as delivered....never delivered. Spouse said company customer service stated more than half the phone calls today were related to Fed Ex deliveries not happening.

This guys roll model was the postman on Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-210143_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-210143_Chrome.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20201105-210748_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-210748_Chrome.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 16
USPS is SLOW as fuck right now. The stuff that I sell is taking for ever. Some stuff that I drop off just sits at the PO that I dropped it off at for a few days.

On one scope, I sent a "where is my package email and someone from the destination PO called me saying that the package is MIA. She found it in a different PO and was able to get it and get it delivered the next day. Priority mail 15 days.

I need to ship parts off for a build but damn I may have to drive it the 5 hours myself to make sure that the parts aren't lost. A few of the parts I would not be able to replace even if i were to file an insurance claim and win.

Sounds like FEDEX and UPS suck too...

Living in a western state, 5 hours sounds like a nice scenic drive. I was told that's several states one time, yet I've driven 12 hours to cross 1.

I ordered some t-shirts, said delivery on Thursday last week. They showed up Monday, haven't got the confirmation yet.