• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

custom camo ready for shipment

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
This is the custom camo job I did for a guy on here. I dont ask questions about the pattern, customer gets what customer wants. Take a sneak peak. I call it dongflage.

custom5.jpg

custom4.jpg

custom3.jpg

Re: custom camo ready for shipment

custom1.jpg

hmmmmmm what does this say about them? And more importantly you?
laugh.gif

I'll take two. These are gonna make great his and his patterns. Can you do one in urban pink and one in fashion fuchsia? Remember...don't ask;-)

I'll see what I can come up with for the counterpart to this RSB, just for you brother

Just when you thought you'd seen it all!! I hope they paid cash jayjay...wouldn't want you engaging in any "trades" for a stock camo job like that!!!
wink.gif

Hell, with everyone running around calling their rifles "sticks" these days...I guess it was only a matter of time before D@#KS became the appropriate slang.

Dude, that's funny, I would hate the nickname that the person will get that shoots the gun

I'm thinkin it'd be the ultimate test to how big a balls you have to rock that bad boy at the range, straight faced!

whatever poc, think someone's prison purse got sandy, gotta admit thats funny. anyway,
what stock is that jayjaypunisher?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever poc </div></div>

Ha, did you just try to call me a pogue?

you can leave them rifles in the rack overnight and they will still be there in the morning. well, the stocks at least.

can you do nipples and clits? id feel better with them pressed against my face

that's an old remington 270 long action that was bought for the action for that first GAP rifle I had built a couple years ago, you know the one.

true pocohontass im no stranger to mountainous dojo and all its ninjidom but im not the one with phallic camo. i prefer sheelas. so...

Seriously, where do you come up with these zingers?

You hurt me so deep.

If you want, I will actually paint one of our rifles like that when I get to astan for you.

I will even take a picture for you. Just make sure you remind me.

got ninjis there too victory, godspeed and may the green laser force be with you.

I'm just glad you have a good since of humor victory, stay safe brother.

I'm actually thinkin I might stop by Manners, think Tom will buy my dick patent pattern? ha ha

I don't know if I could get a vagina one to come out right axeman, might try though, sure I could do a titty one though

MAn, that ain't right! Who's the dick that came up with that? Aw shit, I just noticed what I just typed, that's funny shit!
No way anyone I know would be able to shoot that with a straight face, but I do know a few SOldiers who could shoot it with a gay face.....victory, you got a closet or sumpin that you got a pog stuffed in
grin.gif

That's not right.....I don't care how you try to explain it.
...............................SmokeRolls

Love how you wrote this

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever poc, </div></div>

Then after realizing what a douche you are, wrote this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whatever poc, think someone's prison purse got sandy, gotta admit thats funny. anyway,
what stock is that jayjaypunisher? </div></div>
Glad it took you around 10 minutes to come up with this monster come back with the use of the edit button. Also, does poc mean piece of crap? I would like to know so I can use this in the future. It is by far one of the sweetest responses I have ever read.

You see, jayjay is at least funny, you on the other hand are a fanboy hanging on the end of another dudes dick.

I post in a thread about the merits of lasers on rifles after Jayjay basically tries to call out Doorkicker and anyone else who comments on using lasers in combat. His info on the matter was old and not correct. This leads to some debate about the subject and I leave the thread because I'm not really into arguing on the net.

You on the other hand had nothing to input, other than to talk shit for your friend. People who jump on someone else's views, simply because their friend has a different view point are basically weak individuals. This isn't a fight on the playground; it was a discussion about lasers.

So then this thread is made to try and bait me into getting upset, which it didn't, it made me laugh. You on the other hand did get me mad. Why? Because you are the guy that talks shit in the bar next to his buddies but would never run his mouth if he were alone. You are the weak one of the group who always goes along with whatever the stronger ones say. Get a viewpoint of your own and quit ball swinging.

If this post is jumbled, misspelled, or grammatically incorrect, I'm sorry. It got typed on my iphone.

So once again we are the point where I feel that this thread is doing nothing for the forum, so I will not be posting in it any more. I'll be on the KD range all day tomorrow, so you will have plenty of time to think of comebacks and not so cleaver things to say, then edit to other not so cleaver things in retort.

Love,
Your Hero

whatever, poc means pocohontass and the spelling was on purpose. i did have a viewpoint actually about the gay laser fetish BEFORE you and jayjay gayed up the thread and i posted it, sorry you got butthurt and my view didnt appeal to your juvenile sense of entertainment. as far as weak, youre right im not as internet badass as you tuffguy. if my responses arent up to matching your clever wit perhaps you should just get over it. im not losing sleep.

he was saying POC, as in short for POCAHONTAS. not trying to get ya riled up, just explaining what he was saying, that's all.

this could be an advertisement for some sort of lubrication commerical...may be there is tons of money to made on this. Kind of like the theme bikes on Orange County Choppers this can be your theme stock for the gay community.

do you think the flamers would shoot effectively while licking their stock? or with a raging bulge in the pants from their stick?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donate a couple of these to the Gay Pride Parade Color Guard,start a new fad in San Francisco,"GUNS". </div></div>

The Pink Pistols would take you up on this. As they say, "Armed gays don't get bashed..."

BostonPride.jpg

DavidDoug.jpg

At least we can agree on one thing...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donate a couple of these to the Gay Pride Parade Color Guard,start a new fad in San Francisco,"GUNS". </div></div>

The Pink Pistols would take you up on this. As they say, "Armed gays don't get bashed..."

BostonPride.jpg

DavidDoug.jpg

At least we can agree on one thing...

</div></div>
I give up....This worlds going to hell in a handbasket and I think it's picking up speed!!!!
............................SmokeRolls

Sooo, could this be called cackoflage? It's just not right, whatever it's called. Some funny shit though. Guess it's another way to "cock" your rifle. More funny shit!

Thats freakin hilarious, imagine showing up with that a the local range......

Rescigno has to see this

think it'd get pulled if I listed it on ebay? HA HA that'd be worth it for the sheer humor!!!!

i find it hilarious that you have 100 posts in 2 months and they were all bullshit, now they are either bullshit or homosexual. just when i thought you pulled you daddys D outta your mouth and walked away from your forum douchness you start a thread about a stock that i have no doubt you painted. using marduk's parts for size. for all you that dont know why tool bag posted this heres the original thread

thread

and based on him starting this thread you can clearly see who is a little but hurt. and marduk just stfu all you do is stand next to delta dan and go "yeah, what he said yeah" grow a pair and argue for yourself at least.