• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

custom floor plates?? anyone have them

dspjaggar

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2018
29 palms ca
anyone ever had custom work done on a floor plate, working on a hunting build and am looking at getting a floor plate engraved, maybe an eagle globe an anchor or something else Marine Corps related. looking for some inspiration.

going with a mix of classic and modern look for this

looking at a walnut stock that has a aluminum bedding block and a CF barrel, and something simple on the floor plate

show me what ya got

anyone ever had custom work done on a floor plate, working on a hunting build and am looking at getting a floor plate engraved, maybe an eagle globe an anchor or something else Marine Corps related. looking for some inspiration.

going with a mix of classic and modern look for this

looking at a walnut stock that has a aluminum bedding block and a CF barrel, and something simple on the floor plate

show me what ya got

Are you serious ? I'll tell you what send me your bottom medal and I wont charge you...

I'll pay it forward :)

Mike R.

Will do for now..

Until I can afford one.

It's not I cant afford it, it's how can i afford it.

Last edited:
Got your bottom metal I'll KO very soon probably 10 days or less...

Mike R.