• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Custom Gun Coatings CAMO Group buy

Got mine back today as well. Needless to say he’ll have all my cerakote work from now on. By far the best work Ive seen. Thanks to fiveshotdot for getting this up and thanks to Brandon for agreeing to it and the fine job he did on my chassis’.

Got mine back today as well. Needless to say he’ll have all my cerakote work from now on. By far the best work Ive seen. Thanks to fiveshotdot for getting this up and thanks to Brandon for agreeing to it and the fine job he did on my chassis’.

Thank you for the acknowledgement, but all I did was bother Branden enough about making a post that he finally did it, lol. He really is the best in the industry and he proves it time and time again. Keep posting pics!

Lets see some pics of that chassis : )
DW

Reactions: TacT-MecH
Got mine back today. Looks amazing. Thanks!

Attachments

• EC1A31D3-3799-4578-81A3-2323BFD52A06.jpeg
    EC1A31D3-3799-4578-81A3-2323BFD52A06.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 428

Branden does excellent work. Painted two of my chassis'. If I ever need work done in the future, I know exactly who I'm going to.

Absolutely. Here’s 2 he did for me in the group buy. I should’ve sent everything I had. That dude is crazy talented. The MPA chassis he did in Weidman Flecktarn for me. My crappy photography skills don’t do it justice. The other pic is my first “precision rifle” an old savage model 10 with criterion bull barrel. The action and barrel fde are very different and it’s had a hard life. ? It is what started it all for me so I decided to church the ol gal up a little. He did the McCree precision chassis in the reverse nightstalker pattern and it’s phenomenal! I hate to have multiple chassis’ in that pattern but my Jae chassis will be going for the same pattern as soon as I can free it up. I love the reverse nightstalker. Thanks again to fiveshotdot and shortbus. ?

Attachments

• 55562566-9DA7-4C4C-AC37-2B3C892AECE0.jpeg
    55562566-9DA7-4C4C-AC37-2B3C892AECE0.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 2412DE18-83D9-4729-8E27-036C0B12AF9E.jpeg
    2412DE18-83D9-4729-8E27-036C0B12AF9E.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 410
  • AE0535BE-00AD-4589-AF4B-F0632001AC8E.jpeg
    AE0535BE-00AD-4589-AF4B-F0632001AC8E.jpeg
    260.5 KB · Views: 384
I would like to black multicam style my all Black Areo M5E1(large frame AR)w/15" rail. Including Black magpul CTS stock. I can strip it down to just those 4 pieces.

I have been thinking about sending a manners stock out for a couple small repairs and paint for a while now. I think a discount group buy would be just the thing to get it done. What do ya think Branden? Ready for round two soon?

Reactions: precision_dad
Id be in if this goes again. When's the next round Branden?

fiveshotdot was over at my place last night and gave me the heads up that there was questions about doing another round, lol. I don't know, i'll come up with something. He and I discussed it, I had some ideas for the next one, but nothing is in stone at this point.

I'd like to at least get through SHOT before I set anything else up, I have my hands pretty full up to then. After that, i'll see if it's a good time to do another one.

Branden

I'll do another round, now isn't a good time though. I'm piled up pretty heavily right now, and need to cut things down a bit so I can do another round without having to tell you it'll be 3 months before you get it back.

I'm glad y'alls wanna do it though.

Branden
Thank you. Sounds good.

The 'rona has me busier than I thought would be possible during a pandemic. I know you guys are wanting in on this, and i'm glad to see it. I can go ahead and start it, but we're talking 8+ weeks lead time right now. Would you prefer to get the party started? Or wait until lead times calm down a bit?

Branden

The 'rona has me busier than I thought would be possible during a pandemic. I know you guys are wanting in on this, and i'm glad to see it. I can go ahead and start it, but we're talking 8+ weeks lead time right now. Would you prefer to get the party started? Or wait until lead times calm down a bit?

Branden
I vote for party started

I'd prefer a shorter lead, but I can work with whatever the group decides. I want in though, I stupidly sold my first custom that Brandon painted and it was GORGEOUS!