• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Custom Gun Coatings CAMO Group buy

Shout out to Short Bus.... Thanks Brandon - love the new scheme
C2EBB8FA-80CC-452B-A21A-1585684BA912.jpeg

I’m in for a round 2 if there is one. Let us know the details if it happens!
This still open?
Im in for round 2 if there is one happening
Yea....I’ll be in for sure.
Thank you. Sounds good.
How do I get in on a second group buy?
I'm in also when it comes back in.
I vote for party started
Get ready for a round 2! It's coming up next week. 😁😁😁😁

If we are forming a line.... I’m in. Don’t want to miss my chance. PM inbound and a huge thanks to short-bus and fiveshotdot for the effort.

mtndog

Alright, lets start round 2. It will be a little different, i'm going to do a 20% discount on the retail price of the paint job, plus return shipping. Any prep charges associated with the project aren't discounted. 25 available slots, just PM me and we'll go from there.

There were some comments about Sitka patterns, sorry, i'm not doing any Sitka stuff anymore, they get mad when I do it....and frankly I hate doing them anyway.

A non comprehensive list of reasons for prep charges; previously camo'd stock that needs the paint sanded off, stocks with extensive damage, manners molded and/or non-painted stocks, stocks that have been painted with cerakote.

Chassis prep charges apply on mpa, KRG W3, AI AX post 2014, MDT

Send me a PM and i'll compile a list, and quote individually for the group buy. Right now lead times aren't bad at all, i'm about 4-5 weeks out on new stuff for the most part, trying to get that down.

Branden

You can take my place if you like I haven’t had time ship anything as I’ve been way too busy. Just me me know if you decide to please

I really appreciate that. Waiting on my X-Ray to get here. When it gets in, I’ll send you a PM to confirm your slot. If you otherwise decide to get something out, let me know, but I’ll definitely take the slot once my chassis arrives.

Consider it done. Branden knows me. I’ll let him know as well.