• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom Reloading Dies

Jarrod Robertson

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys, I hate to have to do this but...

June 15th last year I paid David Viers at VIERSCO, in full, for a set of dies and haven't heard anything from him since 15th September last year when he said he was still waiting on the reamer.

I have been patient, as I understand things take a while, but zero communication in 12 months has left me thinking I've done my cash, $570 US (over $800 AU).

Emails aren't returned and I've even tried to call him a few times with no answer.

Pissed off is an understatement as he was recommended to me by a few guys over here who have used him in the past with great success.

Can anyone here get me in contact with Dave or is there something else going on that I'm not aware of? I'll delete this post when/if someone can get me in contact with him.

Cheers.

Hello Jarrod. Just seeing this now. Back in 2015 I was searching for someone to build me a .375 Cheytac.
I came across David Viers. He had a .375 I believed he called a "Snipetac" or something to that effect.
Anyway, I wound up buying a set of his. 375 Cheytac die sets. I waited and waited and, you know. After getting blown off for over a year I wrote it off.
Then about 6 months after that, the die set arrived.
He has a very bad track record for being accessible or returning emails, calls, etc.
Recently I heard he us no longer fabricating rifles due to his health. I do not know I this has also affected his ability to make dies as well.
I wish I could be if more help. Good luck to you.

Mark