• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom rifle Gunsmiths in california

Max_The_Phoenix

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2022
Usa
Hi Everyone
Looking for a Reputable gunsmith in California, preferably in North Cal for the next precision rifle projects, need someone with reasonable turnaround times!!

Thanks

Rubicon Precision comes to mind. I've never used them but have heard good things.

Spartan Precision Rifles used to be over in the bay area, but he moved to Idaho. Mark has done a couple of things for me in the past and did great work.

Reactions: Max_The_Phoenix
What do you consider to be Northern California?

I‘ve had a local smith do a very good job ”Blueprinting” a 700 action without the wait and lead time of a “Name”. That being said, I have seen many testimonials regarding some of our forum members including but not limited to @LongRifles Inc. and Tac Ops.

It all comes down to what YOU want done. I have a sweet Sako Mark IV and several Mauser customs from local gunsmiths but would like to have a rifle frame one of the “Names” too.

Again, it comes down to what YOU are wanting.

Reactions: Max_The_Phoenix