• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Custom Ti Hardware for Spuhr Mount

Love the idea here..... but I'm not adding $100 to my expensive Spuhrs. Now if you make some other ti accessories like the raptar rails and such... then I might need them and the screws :)

Love the idea here..... but I'm not adding $100 to my expensive Spuhrs. Now if you make some other ti accessories like the raptar rails and such... then I might need them and the screws :)
Well see what the future holds! I know the clamping bars tend to fail on these mounts, so I think that may be the next item I place my attention on for titanium. We shall see.

Reactions: BigDaddy0381
I think people who buy Spuhr would pay the $80.

I do have concern about eliminating the washer on the cross bolt. The friction between the aluminum and titanium may become an issue if it’s removed very often at the torque spec required. Just a thought.

Either way that looks great. If you decide to mass produce put me in line. With a washer please. Lol
Following up on this. I tested my mount with the titanium flanged bolts on a rail to 60 inch pounds (15 inch pounds / 33% over spec) with no surfacing marring, galled threads, cammed sockets, or cracked clamping bars. Good to go!

Accessories with Titanium hardware:

20230414_114153.jpg

20230414_114218.jpg

Reactions: giumau1
HopticUSA's saddle blankets are pretty cheap and they're quality ;)
But how do you mount them, so that they won’t come loose at the “side-wings”?
On my AXMC they always flips out, and then have to be pushed back into place when I use the rifle. After a couple of minutes, they will come loose and flip back out again 🤯

Last edited:
One other benefit. Titanium is anodizable.
Titanium-Anodization-Chart-copy-2-scaled (2).jpg

I'm not in the market for these but good to see options available.

But how do you mount them, so that they won’t come loose at the “side-wings”?
On my AXMC they always flips out, and then have to be pushed back into place when I use the rifle. After a couple of minutes, they will come loose and flip back out again 🤯
Heat gun, but not too hot. Mine used to pop up too, after using heat gun they don’t come loose anymore

Reactions: AXMC338LM
@Obi-WanKannoli no rush, but any updates or ETA?
As of now I am waiting on this supplier in Texas to get my order of ring screws to me. Once I have them, I should be able to turn them all down in a single day. The quoted lead time from my supplier for these was 4-6 weeks due to the quantity which if I am not mistaken we are 3 weeks or so into. As soon as they update me and say they are shipping, I will let you all know. That said, this is the limiting factor right now. Cross bolts are in, packaging is in, and tooling is setup.

No rush… Just bumping this thread back to the top so I don’t have to search as long!

This deal has inspired me to finally tune my AR10 (it has the Spuhr mount these bolts are going into) to work more consistently with my lightweight V7 Bolt carrier and knock off a couple more ounces. Gonna be fun!

No rush… Just bumping this thread back to the top so I don’t have to search as long!

This deal has inspired me to finally tune my AR10 (it has the Spuhr mount these bolts are going into) to work more consistently with my lightweight V7 Bolt carrier and knock off a couple more ounces. Gonna be fun!
That's awesome to hear! This kit will certainly help. That said, big news for everyone, the screws are on their way from Texas to me as of today!