• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Cuties on Netflix

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Have not seen it, but Joe Biden gave it two thumbs up... said he was taking “a few days off campaigning” to watch it.

And apparently it got the “Epstein didn’t Kill Himself” award at Cannes and the Roman Polanski Medal at Sundance.

Wondering if there are any reviews out there I missed? Bill Clinton must have said something by now... any news?

Sirhr

I saw the trailer and almost puked. Little girls shaking their asses and dancing on the floor. What a disgusting thing to put in a movie. Hollywood is against sexual harassment and and child rape today and supports it the next day. What a load of crap.

I read similar reviews about that shit. And after reading those I decided I do not want to look at it at all. I didn't know it is THAT bad... Holy shit.
smiley_freak.gif

Reactions: oldfart80
Don’t want and not going to watch it.

I’ve heard that at least in the end the young girl that was doing all that realized it was all wrong and went back to being a normal girl. Apparently the Female director saw something similar happen in real life and made a show about it.

not at all saying that its right to make a show and be so graphic. It’s completely immoral and the grooming that is happening in this world is disgusting . Still not gonna watch it.

I hope Epstein died a miserable, painful death.
No solace for those he abused though.
The same needs to be done to all those other rock spiders, and the ones that enable and protect them.

I hope Epstein died a miserable, painful death.
No solace for those he abused though.
The same needs to be done to all those other rock spiders, and the ones that enable and protect them.

The only sad part about that is that he died before giving up any secrets.