• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 455 MDT ACC Chassis Coming.....!

Here she is. A few nice parts to go along with the MDT ACC. This is an 18" 0.900" Straight Bartlein? and the BSCAR 2 Stage trigger.... Just about to scope it then it will be ready for testing. This is hands down the best CZ 455 chassis available today. It 100% mimics your centerfire ACC and the long forend is one thing I missed the most for my CZ's. Loving it! Thanks @MDT_OFFICIAL

Ill be posting up a seperate review thread that will include the MDT ACC 455, Bartlein's new CZ 455 barrel (#1 of 2;)) and BSCAR's 2 Stage trigger! Stay tuned. Good times ahead in the CZ 455 world.

Here she is. A few nice parts to go along with the MDT ACC. This is an 18" 0.900" Straight Bartlein? and the BSCAR 2 Stage trigger.... Just about to scope it then it will be ready for testing. This is hands down the best CZ 455 chassis available today. It 100% mimics your centerfire ACC and the long forend is one thing I missed the most for my CZ's. Loving it! Thanks @MDT_OFFICIAL

Ill be posting up a seperate review thread that will include the MDT ACC 455, Bartlein's new CZ 455 barrel (#1 of 2;)) and BSCAR's 2 Stage trigger! Stay tuned. Good times ahead in the CZ 455 world.

Very nice!

Can’t wait to see someone’s 16” +suppressor in that chassis

Ill get you a picture on that here in a few hours;) Rugged Suppressors Oculus

But will be 18" + Suppressor.. Looking forward to seeing it as well and the clearance around the suppressor that last 2" of the forend

Last edited:
Its specifically designed for NRL22. That long squared off forend is great for barricades, etc. Its not gonna be for everyone

i totally get the concept and think its awesome. its just that extra length is a weird look when you first see it. it just looks weird to me. kinda like how the CZ's sit in the full length mcree chassis as well

@padom Awesome looking chassis, thank you for posting pics. This just might be enough to keep me from buying a Vudoo.

I'd love to see a pic of the magwell from the bottom.

Its dang sure different looking.I am a fan of fore ends going all the way to the end of barrel on wooden stocks..But it would have to grow on me on this metal one.I wonder what the concept is for it to stick out that far.?

Its dang sure different looking.I am a fan of fore ends going all the way to the end of barrel on wooden stocks..But it would have to grow on me on this metal one.I wonder what the concept is for it to stick out that far.?

It's all for stability and being able to run your bipod out really far when prone, or load it it up with weights when you're shooting CF stuff :) Not to mention, it allows you to get creative when shooting off of odd props or terrain features!

Reactions: Tx_Aggie

Can you please tell me your barrel length in millemeters? Cheers

Lolol. Seriously?
Yeah I work in metric mate. Give me inches if thats all ya got and I'll convert it. I wanna know if my barrel is going to sit inside the stock like that or if it will come out the forend.

Thanks mate looks like mine will clear hopefully ok ?. Happy camper now my barrel is 550mm

Wow that looks so fricking awesome. What's the deets on the bipod? Good job man hope she shoots as good as it looks

Heres some pics with the Rugged Oculus. Plenty of clearance around the can which measures 1.07" at its fatest point and is 5.125" long. Looks great.

That is sexy with the can on it

Heres some pics with the Rugged Oculus. Plenty of clearance around the can which measures 1.07" at its fatest point and is 5.125" long. Looks great.

Wow!!! Great job, looks amazing!

With that Can on it it looks bad ass and 100% better IMHO

I want to thank the OP and others who have contributed to this thread. My plan is for fall or spring of next year to do an MDT ACC centerfire, but until then was looking to do a 22LR trainer. My preference was MDT ACC and CZ, but somehow missed that the ACC supports the 455.

So I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to make the CZ work to keep the total cost down (plus I am happy with my other 455). The Voodoo looks very nice, but is expensive and didn't want to build a trainer that might be more expensive than the future centerfire. I then stumbled across this thread and learned that MDT did provide a CZ solution for the ACC! Maybe I had researched the ACC prior to them announcing the CZ support?

This thread pushed me over the edge. I have a CZ 455 action donor on the way and I just ordered my ACC chassis and grip moments ago. Cross my fingers and if there is a Black Friday sale, I will probably buy another ACC for my centerfire project in the fall. :) I am still undecided on barrel and optics for the trainer. I want to do an off the shelf drop in, so I think that is either Lilja or the new Bartlein. I am leaning toward replicating optics on the trainer and centerfire and going with the Athlon Ares ETR, or might do the Midas TAC on the trainer.

Yes, I know if I am doing a $1K chassis and am considering a $1K optic that I should just get the Voodoo. But in the end, it all does add up. I am pushing my budget as is and I expect the CZ plus off the shelf barrel will shoot good enough for what I am looking to do. I also already have a trigger and magazines for the CZ. So those would be more expenses to get a nice trigger, etc. to match the Voodoo.

@MDT_OFFICIAL

I want to thank the OP and others who have contributed to this thread. My plan is for fall or spring of next year to do an MDT ACC centerfire, but until then was looking to do a 22LR trainer. My preference was MDT ACC and CZ, but somehow missed that the ACC supports the 455.

So I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted to make the CZ work to keep the total cost down (plus I am happy with my other 455). The Voodoo looks very nice, but is expensive and didn't want to build a trainer that might be more expensive than the future centerfire. I then stumbled across this thread and learned that MDT did provide a CZ solution for the ACC! Maybe I had researched the ACC prior to them announcing the CZ support?

This thread pushed me over the edge. I have a CZ 455 action donor on the way and I just ordered my ACC chassis and grip moments ago. Cross my fingers and if there is a Black Friday sale, I will probably buy another ACC for my centerfire project in the fall. :) I am still undecided on barrel and optics for the trainer. I want to do an off the shelf drop in, so I think that is either Lilja or the new Bartlein. I am leaning toward replicating optics on the trainer and centerfire and going with the Athlon Ares ETR, or might do the Midas TAC on the trainer.

Yes, I know if I am doing a $1K chassis and am considering a $1K optic that I should just get the Voodoo. But in the end, it all does add up. I am pushing my budget as is and I expect the CZ plus off the shelf barrel will shoot good enough for what I am looking to do. I also already have a trigger and magazines for the CZ. So those would be more expenses to get a nice trigger, etc. to match the Voodoo.

@MDT_OFFICIAL

You will love the ACC for your CZ 455, and you are on the right track! We will be having our Black Friday sale for sure, so there may be some ACC's in there. One thing to consider, on our Black Friday sale factory seconds and blemished units are first come, first serve so if you holding out for that make sure you are ready once the sale goes live, they will not last long at all! Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter as well. Dates will be announced there for Black Friday!

Reactions: EnjoyTheWilderness
Yes, the CZ 457 ACC should be live on the website soon!

CZ 455 with MDT ACC chassis and MDT 20 MOA Picatinny scope base. This set up is being put through it's paces by Dan W. at the CRPS Western Finals at Kamloops. Chassis worked out well, helping to maximize the accuracy of the CZ455. The integral Arca rail was an asset for the Arca attachments (bipods/bags). Thanks to Maarten for the chassis!! Same rifle was run by by Cadence N. at BCPRL 22 Match at Heffley Creek . Cadence took top spot in youth division.
mdt2.jpg
crps 2019 oct 7.jpg

CZ 455 with MDT ACC chassis and MDT 20 MOA Picatinny scope base. This set up is being put through it's paces by Dan W. at the CRPS Western Finals at Kamloops. Chassis worked out well, helping to maximize the accuracy of the CZ455. The integral Arca rail was an asset for the Arca attachments (bipods/bags). Thanks to Maarten for the chassis!! Same rifle was run by by Cadence N. at BCPRL 22 Match at Heffley Creek . Cadence took top spot in youth division.View attachment 7177659View attachment 7177660

Can you tell me what length barrel you are running? I have a 455 with the 16” and a SiCo can.

CZ factory 20 inch with the CZ radial muzzle brake attached, I'm guessing it adds an extra 1.5 inches.

Ed