• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 455 Ultimate tacticool is now 100% with its new trigger guard (M5!) :).

djdilliodon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2013
West Babylon, NY
One of my tacticool builds are officially done (17 HMR). The other is getting a custom option tacticool (trying for high grade walnut) and a lilja 22 mag barrel. The new M5 trigger guards are finally here and boy do these things look totally bad ass! I can't wait to see one on a precision trainer! I'm gonna do some with no magazine well cut out. This way I can cut and file to fit the single shot adapter, spacer, and release lever under the guard. I think it would look sweet :). Enough talking, for your viewing pleasure the 455 :).

Here is some pics in a black tacticool stock.

Finally some guard shots not on a rifle.

Omg did anything break!???

Just my heart for a minute! Actually not a scratch on it and I have shot it twice since and seems fine. I think it rolled off the rest, clipped a scope turret, pivoted and landed on the butt pad, and laid over onto the floor. I do need to take it apart and check the action screws. Not a good day in the shop.

Looks Good can't wait to get mine. I wonder who's tactacool stock that is? lol has a different texture to it.

Count me in on that one. I sure was disappointed with the DIP. Let's do this, put me on the list for any little project your working on. Don't think there has been one I have passed up yet!

Ohhhh..I got something in the mail today..

me too! that's some pretty quick shipping, got here in less than 3 days

just waiting on a tacticool to put it on. will try it on the factory walnut stock within the next few days, and maybe one of my corny reviews?

Last edited:
yep got my BADASS guard saturday thanks
off to be painted to match barreled action then wil send you a pic
will send you a pm soon
yo

Here it is, looks great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 26
Sure, no problem. Wish I could have got some better quality pics/backdrop, taken with my phone though.
I think it looks great on the manners, fit was perfect. Thanks!

Looks like it completes the rifle nicely. Reminds me of the Atlasworx version: Atlasworxs Trigger Guard for CZ455 17HMR | eBay

It looks like one version suits all (using the magazine well blocker for .22lr)
Atlasworxs - ATLASWORXS Trigger Guard for CZ455 .17HMR (Powered by CubeCart)

He is the one I brought the design to and I guess he made some for himself to sell. My next batch will be done at a local machinist as dealing overseas is not fun! I'll also have some tweaks made to them as well.

[MENTION=94952]djdilliodon[/MENTION] Received all my parts for the CZ and the moly grease - thanks!! The grease is some slick stuff and the work on the trigger guard is top notch.

Djdillion

Just messaged me. Stated he got banned for 30 days for a violation of forum rules. He wants to let everyone know he'll be back soon!

Hi, I am from Czech Republic where this rifles are made, but unfortunatelly we can not buy Precision trainer or tactocool here. Can anyone advise how I can buy this stock in Europe? It really looks fantastic.

Hi, I am from Czech Republic where this rifles are made, but unfortunatelly we can not buy Precision trainer or tactocool here. Can anyone advise how I can buy this stock in Europe? It really looks fantastic.

A company named Boyd's makes the Tacticool stock for CZ. You may be able to order one direct from them. The Precision trainer stock is made by Manners.

I'd take a Klinsky over a Boyd's any day of the week, and you wouldn't have to worry about importing.

KLINSKY

Thank you, but there is the problem, they would sell me all kind of stock but tacticool not, because of restriction.

I'm pretty sure any "tactical" stock falls under the State Department export control laws, and thus would need to be exported through a licensed exporter. Not sure it would be worth it for a cheap Tacticool stock. Especially when better stocks can be had elsewere.

Will these new trigger guards fit my 453 - (essentially the 452, but w/ a set trigger and nicer wood)?

Mine ...

Thanks. :cool:

I am definitely going to need a new bolt knob on my 455, that tiny little factory knob is not going to cut it.