• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ military discount lead time?

Chasingpro

Captain
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
Texas
Hey guys I am looking to purchase the Cz Scorpion Evo S2. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with their mil/Leo discount orders. I would like to place the order but their site says nothing about how long it will take to receive.

It’s pretty quick but right now I don’t know if they are working. Contact Andrew (he is the LEO/Mil guy and he can get you ironed out in a hurry.

Reactions: LV Precision
I ordered a scorpion and the turn around was around 30 days FYI.

Lucky bastards and your scorpions

you mean like this one? SBR with Octane 45.

have a HBI micro barrel and a Pistol handguard I need to install. Also need a red dot.
F899A5C6-2361-436B-B836-049B3F01746B.jpeg

LOL! I don't think anyone thinks they're an MP-5, but as a COMBLOC, stupid reliable, crude but solid SMG...well, they work. :D

None of my 4 worked very well supressed which was a deal breaker for me... unsuppressed pretty sure I never had a malfunction

Curious to hear about your suppression issues...?

Looooots of jamming...didn't matter if it was factory or reloads, ball or hp...cz mags or aftermarket...mine would just not run 100% with any of my cans...

To be fair I could go a couple mags with normal ball ammo but eventually I would get a stoppage

Reactions: MarinePMI
Looooots of jamming...didn't matter if it was factory or reloads, ball or hp...cz mags or aftermarket...mine would just not run 100% with any of my cans...

To be fair I could go a couple mags with normal ball ammo but eventually I would get a stoppage
What kind of stoppage? Stove pipes? Double feeds?

I’ve never shot mine without a suppressor. Thousands of rounds without issue. Mine is also so dirty it’s gross to look at. I’ve never cleaned it I don’t think lol.

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
I’ve never shot mine without a suppressor. Thousands of rounds without issue. Mine is also so dirty it’s gross to look at. I’ve never cleaned it I don’t think lol.

You and my buddy both....my ar9 I put together after the scorpion fetish wore off has run like a champ so far so we will see how long that lasts. What's ironic is he has a mp5 too and it's picky about what you feed it supressed as well.

I ordered a Scorpion LE package six days ago. I received the email that it's shipped and will arrive at my FFL on Monday. Can't knock that kind of lead time!

Look in your JUNK email folder. I thought I was not hearing from them either until I looked in there and they replied the next morning,
I sent an email to register on March 24th but I have not received a reply back yet. They may be closed or be in minimum staffing like most places.

This is the reply I got (found it in my junk folder):

To our loyal customers, dealers, distributors and partners,

Due to the ongoing novel coronavirus(COVID-19) pandemic, many jurisdictions throughout the United States and the world are experiencing government restrictions limiting activity to varying degrees.

CZ-USA operations are subject to an Emergency Order from our local government which forces us to close our facilities in Kansas City, Kansas until at least April 23rd. Likewise, our Dan Wesson Firearms facility in Norwich, NY was closed under similar circumstances late last week due to an order from the state of New York.

For the next 30 days, we will continue to take and enter orders, however production and shipment delays are inevitable. We apologize for the inconvenience we know this will cause -- we hold our nation's Second Amendment rights to be sacred and are very concerned about the impact that emergency orders will have on our customers. We will work diligently to deliver products as soon as legally possible, while maintaining social responsibility and compliance with government orders.

To all of the CZ family, we hope that you stay healthy, safe and secure in coming weeks. Make wise decisions -- we'll see you on the other side.

Last edited:
This is the reply I got (found it in my junk folder):

To our loyal customers, dealers, distributors and partners,

Due to the ongoing novel coronavirus(COVID-19) pandemic, many jurisdictions throughout the United States and the world are experiencing government restrictions limiting activity to varying degrees.

CZ-USA operations are subject to an Emergency Order from our local government which forces us to close our facilities in Kansas City, Kansas until at least April 23rd. Likewise, our Dan Wesson Firearms facility in Norwich, NY was closed under similar circumstances late last week due to an order from the state of New York.

For the next 30 days, we will continue to take and enter orders, however production and shipment delays are inevitable. We apologize for the inconvenience we know this will cause -- we hold our nation's Second Amendment rights to be sacred and are very concerned about the impact that emergency orders will have on our customers. We will work diligently to deliver products as soon as legally possible, while maintaining social responsibility and compliance with government orders.

To all of the CZ family, we hope that you stay healthy, safe and secure in coming weeks. Make wise decisions -- we'll see you on the other side.

Weird they did not tell me that and I just got an email from them on Thursday of last week.

DAMN YOU COVID-19. I am trying to buy a Dan Wesson Discretion and your hindering my ability to buy a pistol I have been saving for a LONG time for.

I ordered a Scorpion LE package six days ago. I received the email that it's shipped and will arrive at my FFL on Monday. Can't knock that kind of lead time!
Hell yeah so I’m guessing they are still shipping. What color did you get?

None of my 4 worked very well supressed which was a deal breaker for me... unsuppressed pretty sure I never had a malfunction
If only OSS suppressors would build one in 9mm then you wouldn’t find any back pressure issues.

Oss cans are overrated... Oss is local to me and I know and shoot with several guys who have them..

I tried 2-3 .45 cal cans and several dedicated 9 cans and no dice.

Also there is a quote button so you don't have to post 3 replies back to back or are you just padding your post count up for PX access?

Hell yeah so I’m guessing they are still shipping. What color did you get?

I honestly don't know. I didn't have the option of a color for the LE package that I'm aware of and I'm picking it up tomorrow from my FFL

Oss cans are overrated... Oss is local to me and I know and shoot with several guys who have them..

I tried 2-3 .45 cal cans and several dedicated 9 cans and no dice.

Also there is a quote button so you don't have to post 3 replies back to back or are you just padding your post count up for PX access?
Lol no I’m just new and didn’t know what that did.
I’ve never owned a suppressor, I’ve been contemplating which route to go for the bolt gun that I can use on the ar also. I saw that CZ makes on for the scorpion too and on YouTube some guy was running it flawlessly, though that really means nothing.

a Dan Wesson.
Nice enjoy it. I submitted my order yesterday and they pulled the money from my account today.I’m hoping that means they had it in stock and ready to ship, order status still says incomplete though.

If they pulled money then it means it went out. I remember reading somewhere in my order process they would not pull money until the order was complete and ready to go.
What did you order?

If they pulled money then it means it went out. I remember reading somewhere in my order process they would not pull money until the order was complete and ready to go.
What did you order?
Yeah it said that in the email I got too. I emailed the sale department and they said that I would receive the tracking info today before close of business but never did. I got the scorpion in battleship grey