• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ Scorpion pistol w brace

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
Dont really have a clue why, but I think I need one of these. Never have shot one or even held one. If you hav one post pics and whatever comments pro or con. I will handle one before I purchase one, jus dont know of any in my area. Would put some type red dot optics in it. I have SiCo Octane 9 suppressor and would shoot it 99% time suppressed. Plan on using it for compact personal protection and plinking. Thanks!! Krw

Reactions: dickpie
Love mine
Zero issues

I ground the right side of the safety switch off. I read that I digs into your trigger finger/hand when you shoot. Took 1 time handling the weapon to realize it had to go

Swapped trigger spring out for the HB industry spring. Was $9 and brought trigger from 8 lbs to 5.5 lbs. Huge improvement

Swapped out the grip to try the Magpul. I like it but honestly didn’t mind the factory one either.

I run 35 round p mags in mine. Rides 24/7 in a backpack in my truck

Romeo 5 red dot. Cowitness iron sights

Streamlight TLR 2 HL with Green laser

SB Tactical Brace

Roughly 500 rounds through it. In the configuration shown. Non suppressed

69C9BB9F-6C00-42FD-BD33-69CE8B077519.jpeg
2599B26F-835F-4BCD-99AF-721046984D78.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: PBWalsh
Not a brace, but SBR....

Love this thing. Scorpion Carbine, with a 5.3” HBI K barrel conversion (Form 1 SBR). Magpul Zhukov stock with Reptilia adapter. HBI charging handle, trigger, springs, safety levers, mag release. Troy Micro BUIS. Form 1 DM 1.5”x8” Ti Can.

Super quiet, very accurate, reliable.

IMG_5616.jpeg

Mine is awesome as well. Mine is integrally suppressed, I run it with a 50 round drum, red dot, and a Franklin Arms Binary Trigger. Super short, super quiet, accurate and with the drum and Binary trigger can lay down some accurate fast firepower! Innovative arms makes the kit for the integral suppressor. Here are some pictures comparing it to my Honey Badger and my MP5k SD. You can see that it is very short with the suppressor.

Attachments

• 20200610_175022.jpg
    20200610_175022.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200610_175329.jpg
    20200610_175329.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Love
Reactions: Gustav7
Try to find the older one with the collapsible brace. I think it’s the Micro? I have one I got off a member here and the damn thing runs like butter and surprisingly very accurate with the factory irons.