• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cz457 chassis needed / Help me find one

PowellSixO

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 2, 2018
I would like to order a chassis for my cz457. I would like it ASAP if possible. I have a match I’m wanting to shoot in early September. Other than the krg bravo, what are my options? Please help me find a chassis, and it must be in stock. I’ll do a review of it here, once purchased. Thanks.

The wood stock that came on the rifle is wonderful, but it’s too pretty to beat up in a match. Plus I’d like to dial in my cheek rest height, and length of pull.

Oryx
MDT
MPA
Manners
Mcrees precision
Thanks for that. I really like the mdt, and the mcrees. I’m going to call tomorrow to see which ones are available. I’ll keep everyone posted.

I've purchased three chassis and a bunch of magazines, rails, etc. from MDT over the lsat few years. You will not find a better company. Great gear, and their customer support is as good as it gets.

Here is my CZ-455 in the previous-generation LSS-22 chassis with a Magpul PRS buttstock. Current gen is LSS-RF.
IMG_2401.jpeg

Reactions: PowellSixO
I really like the XLR Element 3.0 that I have for my son's 457

You will need to call them to check their lead times though

Thanks for all the help guys. So after looking at all the chassis options you guys listed, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend 1000 bucks on a 800 dollar cz. So instead I ordered the krg bravo stock, and adjustable length of pull butt pad. I really want a nice chassis system still, so I’ve decided to put an order in for a new vudoo! The cz is great and all, but I figured if I’m going to put a thousand dollars into the chassis, it might as well be on something worthwhile. Lol. Pics to come.

The krg bravo showed up today. I’m actually quite surprised with the stock. It’s better than I thought it was going to be. I think it will be perfect for my little budget cz.
A0506D72-AE29-4B47-AFEB-3880C0D0D830.jpeg