• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Daddy can we shoot tonight?"

Hunting2019

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2019
West Plains, Missouri
My daughter Brinkley asked me tonight, "Daddy can we shoot tonight?". So, that is what we did. Now mind you my girls (Brinkley -10 , Cooper-9 ) only have a .22 crickets, that we got them for Christmas a couple of years ago. I am fortunate enough to have kids that enjoy shooting and hunting as much as I do.:) So, that is exactly what we did! My son Jaydon-15, is on the trap team at our school. So, he had to shoot a little also!
(The girls are shooting clay targets on a fence post)

Brinkley, 10y/o, shooting off hand with peep sites at 35yds

Cooper, 9y/o, shooting off hand with peep sites at 22yds with my hand over her left eye. For some reason she can't close it. LOL Gonna have to get her a patch. Something funny I have to share real quick. After we got done shooting what you are seeing in the videos. We decided to continue shooting at the pond. Now the pond is 100yds away and they was shooting at a rock that is about 1ft across. Cooper goes in the house comes back out with about 5-6 pieces of scotch tape over her left eye to hold it shut! She hit the rock 2 out of 3 times off hand! Guess we will be going through a lot of scotch tape!

Jaydon, 15y/o had to get in on the action tonight also! Yes, the boy does have better clothing.

This is the way we roll on the Farm! LOL

Check your daughters eye dominance.

Im a weird one where I am left eye dominant, but right handed. I dont have a problem closing my left eye while shooting rifles, but I shoot pistols right handed with my left eye. I cant shoot both eyes open to save my life, I just go cross eyed.

Reactions: Hunting2019
Still waiting for my daughter to say that... She does enjoy shooting my wife's S&W 22 compact when we head out though.

Reactions: Hunting2019
Check your daughters eye dominance.

Im a weird one where I am left eye dominant, but right handed. I dont have a problem closing my left eye while shooting rifles, but I shoot pistols right handed with my left eye. I cant shoot both eyes open to save my life, I just go cross eyed.
Me too.