• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dallas area gun stores?

GreyShirts

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Oklahoma
Heading down to Dallas/Fort Worth area for the next couple of days. Anyone know of any good gun stores to visit while I'm there? You've got until tomorrow at 10am to give info, after that I'm on the road. Thanks in advance

Re: Dallas area gun stores?

bachman's gun and pawn. Also, there is a gun show in FortWorth at the Will Rogers Center this weekend (can look it up at the TSRA - texas state rifle association website). Don't know how well attended it will be due to holiday weekend.

Gunmaster in Plano (about a mile north of Bullet Trap)

Kevin

+1 for Gunmaster in Plano (on the East side of US75 at Spring Creek parkway, just behind the Sam's club on HWY 5 (K avenue). They have a pretty good collection and lots of consignment stuff and are quite friendly.

Bullet trap is good to and they are on the same road just a few lights south, they are however a bit more of a corporate gun store place these days so I'd visit Gunmaster first then head on down to Bullet Trap.