• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Damn dummies!!!

WTF-2-EDC

Private
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2024
So. CA
The A-ZOOM & Volein 12 Gauge Snap Cap, Dry Fire Practice Shells all jam my Vang Comp Rem 870 tactical shotgun. Anyone else experienced this? Live rounds are no problem, just the dummy rounds I bought for safe, in-home reloading drills. Arrggg...

Rather than snap caps, get some action proving dummies from Brownells. You can’t dry fire them, but they feel and weigh much closer to real shot shells than machined aluminum snap caps.

I have experienced this using 1897 and 1887 Winchesters.

Put a caliper on them and check the dimensions. Not that this will fix anything, but it will at least let you know why it isn't running.

Then maybe sand to spec?

Well apparently one of the screws that secures the optic mount is a little too long.

OPTIC PLATE SCREW.jpg