• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn

AcceptableJitteryElk-max-1mb.gif

Is this the one where the kid had the gun and tossed it behind the fence, had his hands up and was not a threat when he was drilled?

Okay, open the link... Yep.

So is this going to be a training issue, tunnel vision, or another " I get to use my gun"

The time between his toss and 'hands up' was too short to stop that reaction. Had he dropped it in view maybe the outcome would have been different, who knows.

I'm not a lawyer, but I probably would have fired too.
Gang banger running around at 2:30am firing off shots around the neighborhood, runs from cop with a gun and spins around quickly with hands near waist. Good luck to this officer and Chicago tonight.

If only the Democrats hadn't forgotten that the 2A meant people had a right to carry arms openly all the time, without getting killed by police, for carrying around what is their right to carry, then this wouldn't have happened....

The Gang Banger would have instead been shot dead by his intended victim, who if they were a "person of colour" would mean nobody in the media would care, like all the rest of the deaths in Chicago.

The moral of the story is, nobody cares unless it's a light skinned police killing a dark skinned criminal.

Don't care... We used to do this, though it was around 15/16. But then again we didn't run from the cops either... and the 80s was a different time
You used to run around town with a pistol in the streets??? I was a wild child, don't get me wrong, but I didn't ever run from the cops with a gun. I'd have been to scared it would've gotten me killed

Reactions: Supersubes
Nobody to blame but the kid and his parents. Well and the 21 year old dummy that was with the kid.

Play stupid games...........................................................................Win stupid prizes.

13y/o gangster was out at 4am shooting at passing cars filled with rival gangsters. His mother didn't know where he was and the cops literally had to hunt her down. Not one single member of his family reported him missing. He was carrying a gun and running from the cops.

The sad fact is that this kid will provide more wealth for his family by getting killed in a shoot out with cops than anything he would have done from March 29th, 2021 until his 100th birthday. The Dumbercrats will no doubt pay his family millions, they will in turn buy a dozen new cars, SUVs and trucks and open a recording studio in the neighborhood or maybe a nice meth production facility to serve the community.

Is this the one where the kid had the gun and tossed it behind the fence, had his hands up and was not a threat when he was drilled?

Okay, open the link... Yep.

So is this going to be a training issue, tunnel vision, or another " I get to use my gun"
This is gonna be; a stacking of unfortunate circumstances. A fleeing kid had already been observed to be holding a gun (and was one of two people very likely to have fired a gun recently, since CPD was alerted to the area by a ShotSpotter activation) who tried to discretely ditch said gun, then made a quick movement flinging his hands up into the air, and not enough reaction time available for the officer to stop himself from pulling the trigger once empty hands were apparently visible.

The officer couldn’t see the kid drop the gun because he leaned around the fence (intentional on the part of the 13 year old to try to ditch the handgun in a place hidden from view). There was no way the officer could possibly have known the kid’s right hand was now empty when the kid spun to face him and threw his hands up. In that split second, I guarantee you’d think he was going to shoot you too. The kids poor choices (ironically made while trying to save himself from the consequences of his stupid earlier choices) led to his death. Tragic results from a shit sandwich of a situation, but it’s noone’s fault but the kid’s (and to an only slightly lesser extent, of his useless absentee parents).

Justifiable and reasonable, but the officer is likely to be sacrificed on the public alter, Chicago is gonna burn, and the kid’s family will get a couple Million from the City.

What is with these kids? 13 years old and running the street with a gun?
A 16 and 14 year old were arrested for one of the murders here in Knoxville and I am pretty sure that is not an one off.
Ohh wait, is this the Great Society the communists wanted?

Foxnews will be the only one saying anything about tossing a gun. My local news which is ABC showed photo of kid with hands up this morning. No mention of gun.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Foxnews will be the only one saying anything about tossing a gun. My local news which is ABC showed photo of kid with hands up this morning. No mention of gun.
and probably a still frame photo, instead of video footage.

i’ve said it before, and will again. if you’re an LEO, get out while the gitting is good. you save assholes from themselves, and all they do is hate you for it.

fuck ‘em.

Reactions: srtsam
”they” don’t really care either. it is an excuse nothing more. If “ they” really cared about the kid that was playing gangsta at 230 am in Chicago then “ they” would have called his parents or his friends or his grandparents or his school or gotten him squared away with any of the programs for” at risk” youth. I’m sure Chicago has plenty. I also can’t stand the phrase at risk. That in itself is just another excuse. if this kid does still have parents they should be charged for this kids death. No different than leaving a baby in a hot car ....negligence is negligence.
If only the Democrats hadn't forgotten that the 2A meant people had a right to carry arms openly all the time, without getting killed by police, for carrying around what is their right to carry, then this wouldn't have happened....

The Gang Banger would have instead been shot dead by his intended victim, who if they were a "person of colour" would mean nobody in the media would care, like all the rest of the deaths in Chicago.

The moral of the story is, nobody cares unless it's a light skinned police killing a dark skinned crimina

Reactions: Pbgt
Play stupid games...........................................................................Win stupid prizes.

13y/o gangster was out at 4am shooting at passing cars filled with rival gangsters. His mother didn't know where he was and the cops literally had to hunt her down. Not one single member of his family reported him missing. He was carrying a gun and running from the cops.

The sad fact is that this kid will provide more wealth for his family by getting killed in a shoot out with cops than anything he would have done from March 29th, 2021 until his 100th birthday. The Dumbercrats will no doubt pay his family millions, they will in turn buy a dozen new cars, SUVs and trucks and open a recording studio in the neighborhood or maybe a nice meth production facility to serve the community.
Its runs in families. Whatever gang he was in, it is likely what ever parents he had are also in. When they say born crip, born this, born that. Its not a figure of speech.

Hope the popo sends the next of kin a bill for the officers hollow point, bullets aint cheap....

Reactions: myronman3
Gaad, I feel bad for the officer. Just......damn. And the kids Family....just loss all the way around. Dead kid and a cop that will live with this forever. Damn.

VooDoo

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot

He ran. Don't run. I do think he thought he saw a gun or knife because he said "drop it"...I do feel bad for this officer - I could tell right away he was either medic or pararescue that served to identify a sucking chest wound that quick. Honestly I have seen trauma docs insist on a Xray before putting a chest tube or seal in.

The moral of the story is, nobody cares unless it's a light skinned police killing a dark skinned criminal.
I appreciate the definitional of "constitutional" , but when Abbott allowed "gun possession" in vehicles, place of business or home without CHL, he defined "legal carry" in Texas is 1) someone who legally can possess a firearm (age 18+)- 2) no felony history, 3) not in the act of a crime 4) nor a gangbanger. I'll try to find the statute. This kid likely failed all 4 requirements

But I also do appreciate the point that if the INNOCENT have the right to carry in Chicago there would be less victims.

That was rough. And sad.

Any way you cut it Lori Lightfoot is still one ugly, scary, bitch.
The shooting or Lightfoot's face? I initially thought it was an innocent kid with hands...and I was gonna make some comment about the Uber Eats murderers. But the kid had a gun - its rough and sad for the police here.

If its about Lightfoot, carry on...

Reactions: Maggot
The shooting or Lightfoot's face? I initially thought it was an innocent kid with hands...and I was gonna make some comment about the Uber Eats murderers. But the kid had a gun - its rough and sad for the police here.

If its about Lightfoot, carry on...
It was about the shooting until I saw the video up close. The kid fucked up and now the cop will carry that for life.

But its about LL's face.

It was about the shooting until I saw the video up close. The kid fucked up and now the cop will carry that for life.

But its about LL's face.
Leave Lowlight out of this, he didn't do anything!

Heard on radio today that CNN have cropped the pic of the kid so the gun doesn't appear in his hand. That's even more fucked up than the whole the whole mess.

Reactions: Bender
Leave Lowlight out of this, he didn't do anything!

Heard on radio today that CNN have cropped the pic of the kid so the gun doesn't appear in his hand. That's even more fucked up than the whole the whole mess.
But not surprising in the least...

Reactions: Bender
Leave Lowlight out of this, he didn't do anything!:love::love::love::love::love: