• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn

Dead teenager and a weeping/traumatized Officer. A bereaved family and death, pain, and trauma. I'm just grieving for all the folks involved. Just...I dunno. Not feeling that this is in any way good for anyone. Loss, death, grief, trauma, PTSD and a lifetime of "what the fuck happened"......

Shit, it'll keep me up tonight. Prolly keep that officer up for the rest of his Life. Wish I was Religious. I could wash it away.

VooDoo

if this kid was running around, shooting at cars, i have a hard time mustering any sympathy for him, or his family. i mean, what the fuck you think is in those cars?

that’s how babies, and small kids end up dead for no fucking reason. if the parents gave a flying fuck, and even tried to do their job as parents, the kid wouldnt have been out there doing that.

all the parents here can attest to how many mistakes you make. but kids are resilient, and if you are trying, they generally turn out well...despite our shortcomings and failures. one has to wonder what a complete lack of effort it takes as a parent, to have your kid be out at 230 am shooting at cars.

like it or not, God will sort this one out.

What is with these kids? 13 years old and running the street with a gun?
A 16 and 14 year old were arrested for one of the murders here in Knoxville and I am pretty sure that is not an one off.
Ohh wait, is this the Great Society the communists wanted?

fDEicp5L.png

Reactions: Tokay444
Kid was dead within 10sec of the shot. Hydrostatic shock to the spinal cord. You can see his arms, hands, head posturing.

Ok I'll bite.... why is that? Both parts.
"GUN"
Get down mam
"drop the gun, drop the gun.... shots fired, shots fired"

Time passes...

"Quit running..."
Very quickly followed by
"She's hit, she's hit"

"No pulse... She's bleeding out, I can't stop it"

• Love
Reactions: Im2bent
OBITUARY: Adam Toledo was a good boy. He was an honor student and an aspiring rapper with a clean record cuz he ain't got caught yet. He was never any trouble for his parents because he always stayed out all night. And cuz he don't know who his daddy is. Only age 13, he was academically advanced, and on the evening in question he was just walking home from building a warp drive prototype at the University of Chicago Physics Department when a racist white man shot him dead for the crime of being a minority. Why wasn't that white man home in bed instead of prowling the streets hunting minorities? Without the intellect of Adam Toledo to rescue us, we will be stuck on this planet forever and perish from globular warming real soon (credit to Al Gore for the last part).

So if you have ditched the gun, and raise your hands,you can still be shot?
Rules of Engagement for American police officers are awesome!
I looked at the actual population of US.
The number of people killed by police, is tiny.
Fuck it.
Guns are Good.
Police are Awesome.
Fuck the fuckers that get shot.If they were innocent today, they would be guilty of something, sometime, somewhere.
Let's Drink Beer.
🍻🍻🍻

So if you have ditched the gun, and raise your hands,you can still be shot?
Rules of Engagement for American police officers are awesome!
I looked at the actual population of US.
The number of people killed by police, is tiny.
Fuck it.
Guns are Good.
Police are Awesome.
Fuck the fuckers that get shot.If they were innocent today, they would be guilty of something, sometime, somewhere.
Let's Drink Beer.
🍻🍻🍻

You are a serious drain on the important chemicals that support life on the planet.
Interestingly it takes shining stars like you to show how fucked up many of the population are. In retrospect I understand why Bill Gates wants a population reduction.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That's a fine rubric for adults, but 13-year-old boys are still children which is why society doesn't let them make important decisions.

The blame here lies solely on his parents/guardians and this 21-year-old adult who was supposedly with the kid just before the shooting. I don't find fault in the police officer's actions, and my sympathy goes out to him for having to deal with the guilt that will follow him for the rest of his life.

Someone - actually, a lot of someones - failed that kid quite badly in his 13 years in this planet. And there are hundreds of thousands more just like him who are getting failed by adults every day. It's fucked up, and has been this way for a long time.

It looks like he drops the gun behind the wall but nobody could see? Idk

That’s why your still alive...pretty simple isn’t it?
Yes, it really is. What's more complex is the Culture that "told me" when I was a kid that "if you do these types of things, your community will not have you" . The culture that kid is a part of, did not send him that same message.

Why that is the case is another matter and there's much discussion on that topic that could be had and should be! Of course, it's impossible to do anything at all about it, when we can't even admit that the culture IS without a doubt, THE PROBLEM!

Reactions: NotByWorks
That's a fine rubric for adults, but 13-year-old boys are still children which is why society doesn't let them make important decisions.

The blame here lies solely on his parents/guardians and this 21-year-old adult who was supposedly with the kid just before the shooting. I don't find fault in the police officer's actions, and my sympathy goes out to him for having to deal with the guilt that will follow him for the rest of his life.

Someone - actually, a lot of someones - failed that kid quite badly in his 13 years in this planet. And there are hundreds of thousands more just like him who are getting failed by adults every day. It's fucked up, and has been this way for a long time.
Well said. Its a sad situation. Of course, both sides will talk about it in a way to align to their opinions.

He was a gang member nicknamed "Lil' Homicide"
He had a gun and spun around too quick. Cop was already firing before his hands got up. Fuck this kid. Good shoot.
I slow-motioned the video and got some screen shot clearly showing the gun. The kid also turned around several times facing the cop with the gun pointing toward the officer. Good shoot.

OMG! ABC releases a second video of this shooting; the first one laid doubt to the "grainy image of the supposed gun"; this one saying that less than ONE second elapsed from the kid having the gun in his right handle to the shot being fired.

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
OMG! ABC releases a second video of this shooting; the first one laid doubt to the "grainy image of the supposed gun"; this one saying that less than ONE second elapsed from the kid having the gun in his right handle to the shot being fired.

That video has been out as long as the body camera footage has been. Surprise, surprise...noone’s showing it.

Here’s a spliced video from PoliceActivity showing video/audio combined fom nearly all angles, police radio traffic, ShotSpotter activation relay, and multiple citizen complaint 911 recordings for the shots fired call.

What the hell was that stupid bitch's child doing out at that time of the morning, with a handgun? Name ONE good reason for him to be out on the streets?

This is NOT the officer's fault, or problem. This problem is soley the responsibility AND fault of the parents. Have a Nice Day.

See You Next Tuesday....

Lol... reminds me of a similar shoot house I was in couple of decades ago. I wasn't shooting at the turds, cuz well the guns weren't facing towards me so I said well no threat and didn't shoot. Well, after discussion with my boss I redid the shoot... "hostage down, hostage down"... Then I shot everybody standing....lol,

And wouldn't you know it, I'm getting in trouble for that too. Boss - what were you thinking? Response-common reaction when bullets start flying is to hit the ground and I said hostage down... That means everybody standing is either a turd or somebody up to no good.

Personally I thought it was funny, I guess not everybody has my same sense of humor

As I said earlier the parents should be charged to maximum extent if the law for child neglect. They murdered their own son by not being a parent.

Reactions: Pbgt