• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dan Crenshaw attacked by MAGA crowd

There just seems to be no winning. Now people hate a former military guy in Congress, who seems to be a lesser evil than some lib tard running for the same position. Even on the right, I am not overly impressed with any politician. Here where I live, we are represented by mostly out of state rich guys who fled the shit holes they left and decided to run for office. I have met the Governor, who is from New Jersey and moved to MT. Nice enough guy, but I wouldn't call him a real MT guy and to me he sticks out like a sore thumb. Our Congressman is from Maryland. Pretty much the same. Real estate developer guy. Meh. Our Democrat in the Senate is fat slob who is basically a failed farmer that somehow become successful in politics. If he pulls off a win in the next election I will be surprised. Our other Senator is another tech millionaire (like the Governor) and may be the most "local". He has done a shit ton of business with the Chinese though, so that isn't all that great.

The issue is that it seems like most of the people you would want representing you (or us) are just too busy in real life to make the commitment to run for office. I know a few people in the state legislature and in talking with them it is a GIANT time commitment, with relatively zero compensation. Even a local govt position (school board, city commissioner) is a big time commitment. People that do make that commitment I am torn on. Half of me respects them for trying, the other half just want them to stay the fuck out of my way and attempt to keep my taxes to a minimum.

Or the Blue Falcons hovering around following the lures others throw in the sky. They bomb the reciprocal coordinates then cover themselves in glory.

Dan Crenshaw is a good man and he tries to explain his thinking. Unfortunately people do not want to listen. I give credit to the man in the arena over anyone.

Dan has been the target of a concerted disinformation campaign from Democrat operatives for some time and many just swallow it up.

He's a piece of garbage that believes he's better than everyone he works for.

There's no other explaining his support for red flag laws.

He has tear jerking emotional responses about veterans.

He's no better than 99% of his competition at the end of the day when he tries to justify trampling our rights.

There just seems to be no winning. Now people hate a former military guy in Congress, who seems to be a lesser evil than some lib tard running for the same position. Even on the right, I am not overly impressed with any politician. Here where I live, we are represented by mostly out of state rich guys who fled the shit holes they left and decided to run for office. I have met the Governor, who is from New Jersey and moved to MT. Nice enough guy, but I wouldn't call him a real MT guy and to me he sticks out like a sore thumb. Our Congressman is from Maryland. Pretty much the same. Real estate developer guy. Meh. Our Democrat in the Senate is fat slob who is basically a failed farmer that somehow become successful in politics. If he pulls off a win in the next election I will be surprised. Our other Senator is another tech millionaire (like the Governor) and may be the most "local". He has done a shit ton of business with the Chinese though, so that isn't all that great.

The issue is that it seems like most of the people you would want representing you (or us) are just too busy in real life to make the commitment to run for office. I know a few people in the state legislature and in talking with them it is a GIANT time commitment, with relatively zero compensation. Even a local govt position (school board, city commissioner) is a big time commitment. People that do make that commitment I am torn on. Half of me respects them for trying, the other half just want them to stay the fuck out of my way and attempt to keep my taxes to a minimum.
You answered your own question.

R

Reactions: Snipe260
It's funny, most of them think either 2 ways.

1. Government gave me training, and you all need training before touching a gun.

2. 2nd is absolute, everything is an infringement.

Sadly most are in camp 1, outside of this site.
Obviously, it's a little skew'd here.
you are a retard cuck

I don’t see why or how they are connected.

A few billion to fuck up Russia is a bargain.

The baby formula issue is the result of US industrial policy and the FDA bureaucracy gumming things up.

You are a simplistic moron falling into a Democrat disinformation campaign. Why would you alienate anyone on our side? You are a fool.
youre the dumb ass fool you old loser

Reactions: Snipe260
It's interesting how the same ones who are saying that the 2A only applied to weapons in existence 250 years ago, are the same ones who used to be going on about how the 1A should be applied as super broadly as possible to anything and everything that could possibly be considered "expression" as an extension of speech and all that, when they were pushing things that the majority thought were obscene.

Funny enough once they got enough political and cultural power, they flipped it and now it's all about "limits on the 1A" and "free speech is not absolute", that is you shouldn't have free speech if you don't like perversions, lies, degradation, obscenity and hate that the Democrats love.

I can't support anyone who is for "red flag" laws because ALL of them so far shred the constitutional right to not be deprived of your liberty and property without a fair and lawful trial, INCLUDING the right to face your accusers and present evidence in your own defense and make the prosecution prove their case to a jury of your peers.

Stupid eye patch McCain is all about, let's just go take all your stuff then you can hire a lawyer (if the police didn't murder you while stealing it at gunpoint) and at your own cost maybe one day the court will listen but the liars who made a false report are protected from ever having to be exposed for their lies or have any consequence for their falsehoods.

“Crenshaw is a nice enough guy”, WTF?! This one eyed cunt hides behind conservative skirts while he supports red flag laws (which are unconstitutional) and agreed to send billions to the Ukraine while the economy in the US is in terrible shape. Contrary to the earlier comment that 50B sounds like a bargain to fuck up Russia, that money is not going to fuck up Russia. For the fellows defending Crenshaw I would guess you guys also supported John McCain. Crenshaw is the same as McCain except for the lack of depth perception.

Last edited:
Truthfully, does anyone know for sure the eyepatch isn't fake ?
I wouldn't put it past him to wear it for the pity thing.

Or the Blue Falcons hovering around following the lures others throw in the sky. They bomb the reciprocal coordinates then cover themselves in glory.

Dan Crenshaw is a good man and he tries to explain his thinking. Unfortunately people do not want to listen. I give credit to the man in the arena over anyone.

Dan has been the target of a concerted disinformation campaign from Democrat operatives for some time and many just swallow it up.
Shoulda kept your booger flickers off the keyboard.

He is a POS who yelled @ a 13 year old when she read him his own words. He is indefensible by anyone with a brain.

He can literally eat my ass.

Probably the funniest description I have heard of Rep. Crenshaw is a gay pirate. I don't care who you are, that's funny, to quote Larry the Cable Guy. I have like Crenshaw in the past when I did not know him so well and I still thought that was funny.

Dan Crenshaw supports stripping citizens of their rights and property without due process.

funny how a man who supposedly swore an oath to protect the constitution has no problem supporting laws that violate the 2,4,5th amendments all in one go.

more proof those "oaths" dont mean shit...they are ceremonial salad dressing...

fuck him, fuck his service, fuck his lost eye, and fuck anyone that thinks hes "good man".

IDGAF if you are a "good man".....you either support the constitution or you dont....i dont care what his "reasons" are.
Yep. Folks better be picking sides! Or they gonna get caught in the crossfire!

you are a retard cuck

Still nothing?

You sound like such a well spoken man, I was hoping you'd have a coherent thought. Your explicitly well thought out response was so overwhelming, I couldn't decipher it fully and would appreciate more information and reasoning behind it.

We are going to see more and more harassment and attacking by conservative people. We've sat by and tried to do things the right way all the while watching the crazy left burn cities and camp outside of people's homes ect... AND IT WORKS FOR THEM. At some point, even good people get tired of being ignored and get tired of paying taxes to a government that gives their damn country away and sells them down the river. I don't know if this is actually real, but we are going to see more and more real conservatives lashing out. Everyone has their limits. Everyone.

I know many of you thinks to doesn't make a difference, but we have a little hopium. I'm going to call Cornyn's office again today. And since he represents the "conservatives" (said loosely) in this deal EVERYONE should make contact even if not a Texan residents. Red flag laws are not OK; illegal search and seizure no OK.

I know many of you thinks to doesn't make a difference, but we have a little hopium. I'm going to call Cornyn's office again today. And since he represents the "conservatives" (said loosely) in this deal EVERYONE should make contact even if not a Texan residents. Red flag laws are not OK; illegal search and seizure no OK.
I have and will continue to make sure my representatives know and feel pressure on these issues. Because of a committee I sit on, I'm much more familiar with this aspect of things than most, and I know that it definitely has an impact on them. If everyone who believed as we do, would actually voice their concerns directly to their representatives, it would have a very large impact. That doesn't mean we can turn a snake into a rabbit, but we can keep the snake from biting us much of the time.

The baby formula issue is the result of US industrial policy and the FDA bureaucracy gumming things up.

You are a simplistic moron falling into a Democrat disinformation campaign. Why would you alienate anyone on our side? You are a fool.
ROFL

Hey everyone! Come look at this fucking retard with his conservative viewpoint from 2007!!! Guys come here!!!

The only comfort I have is that absolute hoof clopping retards like you are being drowned out by realists who don't feel the need to have their uvula pummeled by any turgid former .mil who comes into their view.

Talk about taking your opinion directly from the boomer play book and not knowing how stupid you are for it.

This thread gives me a lot of hope haha. A few years ago this would've been 27 pages of people calling anyone who would even question this faggot a democrat in hiding.

At some point, even good people get tired of being ignored and get tired of paying taxes to a government that gives their damn country away and sells them down the river. I don't know if this is actually real, but we are going to see more and more real conservatives lashing out. Everyone has their limits. Everyone.

I believe most people have already mentally long passed the point of feeling the need to do more than "politely" not do anything and be quiet. The problem is there is no rally beacon, no organization or individual to get behind in any "protected" fashion the way BLM & that "idea" Antifa had.
Because conservatives are so "hell-bent" on principles, the labeling ("domestic terrorist") has worked; even if most citizens believe they are patriots and not terrorists. They know how J6 protestors are being treated worse than Gitmo detainees, fear loss of rights like RTBA that they may need to keep marauders and rioters from hurting their family by these proposed Red Flag Laws (yes, they do matter!!), etc.

If you are looking for provocations; they have literally been flying - most because they are part of the NWO/Great Reset plan but also because they want a reaction as an excuse to "clamp down" as much as possible.

I believe most people have already mentally long passed the point of feeling the need to do more than "politely" not do anything and be quiet. The problem is there is no rally beacon, no organization or individual to get behind in any "protected" fashion the way BLM & that "idea" Antifa had.
Because conservatives are so "hell-bent" on principles, the labeling ("domestic terrorist") has worked; even if most citizens believe they are patriots and not terrorists. They know how J6 protestors are being treated worse than Gitmo detainees, fear loss of rights like RTBA that they may need to keep marauders and rioters from hurting their family by these proposed Red Flag Laws (yes, they do matter!!), etc.

If you are looking for provocations; they have literally been flying - most because they are part of the NWO/Great Reset plan but also because they want a reaction as an excuse to "clamp down" as much as possible.
You know, this has more than a little to do with the fact that anyone who even remotely mentions ANY action outside grumbling like a hard ass is immediately disavowed, shut down, called a fed, doxed and cancelled by their own side.

And I am not just talking violence. You should see the vitriol I hear pounding pavement trying to get state level RINOs defeated by primary challengers.

Attachments

• 8411158F-F1DA-4DFF-BF45-2D2B4AE753C7.png
    8411158F-F1DA-4DFF-BF45-2D2B4AE753C7.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 38
Figure out which one you are.

Attachments

• kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 26
good thing i dont believe in god.....so fuck Crenshaw and fuck you too....

...no one gives a shit about your faux piety...proven to be a fucking retard, then running and hiding behind a cherry picked bible verse...

tell me, how much more of your "good book" do you want to take literally?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29​

“If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

go rape a bitch, pay her dad $250, and you have a wife....hmmmmm
Old Law - for the Israelites only at that time. Gone now.

Reactions: Ronws
Guess he didn’t see that coming 😂

Stupid wannabe pirate hates individuals freedom as much as the next elitist politician.

starts around 7m

Last edited:
How this cuck overcame primary challengers is really testament to the feckless cuckold nature of old school GOP voters.

Its literally unreal.

holy shit....this dude was a fucking SEAL?....is this what our peak warfighters look like now?

jesus christ what a blubbering pussy....nothing more than a weasel-word blubbering pussy crying over someones mean tweets...

this dude is 1 step away from getting his missing eye hole skull fucked.
Don't forget how far left John Kerry is..

can't piss on that many people and expect them to be happy about it , stupid is as stupid does .

We need to retire the Country Club Republicans/RINOs and take our country and party back.

holy shit....this dude was a fucking SEAL?....is this what our peak warfighters look like now?

jesus christ what a blubbering pussy....nothing more than a weasel-word blubbering pussy crying over someones mean tweets...

I’m not participating in make believe elections any longer but if I where any person that served in the military or police force wouldn’t have a chance at my vote. If a man is willing to hand his life and well being over willingly to uncle sam then he would have no problem handing over yours. Crenshaw is a glaring example of this.

Other automatic disqualifiers would be CEO or board members of publicly traded corporations or big bank executives.

Guess he didn’t see that coming 😂

Stupid wannabe pirate hates individuals freedom as much as the next elitist politician.

starts around 7m

After watching this to it's entirety, I learned that Dan Crenshaw gets easily triggered by a 23 yr. old young lady that questions him and he has to have the last comeback, however petty.

He reminds me of a John McCain that told a lady journalist to shut up.

Maybe it's true what they say about sailors.

Last edited:

Thats what I thought. He jumps on a 13 yr. old who asked him a tough question, to the point the men in the audience tell him to not talk to a little girl that way.

He may be a strong swimmer and inhumanly tough to earn his Trident but he has all the moral backbone of a squid.

Thats what I thought. He jumps on a 13 yr. old who asked him a tough question, to the point it triggers the men in the audience to tell him to not talk to a little girl that way.

He may be a good swimmer and inhumanly tough to get through BUDs and SEAL training but he has all the moral backbone of a squid.

It’s always funny when people think, based on what someone does or did for work, that they are somehow good people.

Like some of the low IQs you see in South America, I fly in wearing jeans and a t shirt and I get VERY different treatment vs wearing silly ass gold epaulettes, even with all else being equal, even if I’m flying better equipment while just rocking a t shirt.

Old Law - for the Israelites only at that time. Gone now.
How about the Quran? All infidels must die. All not of the nation of Islam are infidels. I can cherry-pick, too. The passion of the Christ negates the need to live by ancient Hebrew traditions.

As opposed to atheists who leave no hope and suck hard at explaining anything.

Reactions: lariat
It’s always funny when people think, based on what someone does or did for work, that they are somehow good people.

Like some of the low IQs you see in South America, I fly in wearing jeans and a t shirt and I get VERY different treatment vs wearing silly ass gold epaulettes, even with all else being equal, even if I’m flying better equipment while just rocking a t shirt.
Maybe you need to dress for success when in banana republics.

iu

Reactions: Ronws
After watching this to it's entirety, I learned that Dan Crenshaw gets easily triggered by a 23 yr. old young lady that questions him and he has to have the last comeback, however petty.

He reminds me of a John McCain that told a lady journalist to shut up.

Maybe it's true what they say about sailors.
SEALs are technically a spec op in the Navy and they hate it if you compare them. Navy are squids and Marines are leathernecks. Everyone tougher than the last.

Sad word about people who get to where Crenshaw is today politically - he's already purchased and paid for. He belongs to "those who shall not be named" and is owned and operated by them *or* we would never have even heard his name. Literally every Politician in The Race belongs to The Oligarchy and will do their Will or be cast out. The System has failed/The Republic has failed - all of our Representation is owned and operated and gives not one fuck what the People think or want. He's an actor and well paid by powers who have America's Demise well planned and in progress.

Prove me wrong.

VooDoo

Sad word about people who get to where Crenshaw is today politically - he's already purchased and paid for. He belongs to "those who shall not be named" and is owned and operated by them *or* we would never have even heard his name. Literally every Politician in The Race belongs to The Oligarchy and will do their Will or be cast out. The System has failed/The Republic has failed - all of our Representation is owned and operated and gives not one fuck what the People think or want. He's an actor and well paid by powers who have America's Demise well planned and in progress.

Prove me wrong.

VooDoo

Prove me wrong.

VooDoo
It would be impossible to prove you wrong even if I wanted to. It’s harder yet to convince others that you are right. Resolving an issue people refuse to admit even exists is hardest of all.