• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dangerous?? WTF!!!!

These F'n people that think it's weird, uncomfortable, dangerous....better hope like hell, all the true believers, patriots, of this great country, don't stand up all at once. Because if that happens, well....lets just say...it's going to more than just weird and/or dangerous.
Mac;)

Now you are figuring it out. The left hates this country, Joe Biden despises America and anyone who votes for a Democrat loathes America, they are all ready to drop to their knees and suck Chinese communists cocks at the first sign of trouble. Kneeling next to the Democrats cock gobblers will be half of the Republicans as well.

The Republic is in grave danger and there is not a single govt agency willing to protect it.

Meh… sounds like she was looking for “likes”.
Kids these days have no concepts of what patriotism is and what freedom means.
I read the article and dont quite understand why people feel uncomfortable with others standing for the flag or anthem. I dont feel uncomfortable when others dont “stand” and could care less… thats what freedom is all about. Do I like it? Nope! But I respect peoples choices to stand or not to stand!
either way she’s an idiot which was verified by a quick glance of her Tik Toc page.
What annoys me the most is when I see people wearing the flag as an article of clothing… but yeah… that just me!
Thanks,
M.

Reactions: 101st
Just more click bait trash, designed to enrage and generate ad revenue.

The weak mined suck it up, and down we all go… Yay.

Hope the ad revenue is worth it.

Meh… sounds like she was looking for “likes”.
Kids these days have no concepts of what patriotism is and what freedom means.
I read the article and dont quite understand why people feel uncomfortable with others standing for the flag or anthem. I dont feel uncomfortable when others dont “stand” and could care less… thats what freedom is all about. Do I like it? Nope! But I respect peoples choices to stand or not to stand!
either way she’s an idiot which was verified by a quick glance of her Tik Toc page.
What annoys me the most is when I see people wearing the flag as an article of clothing… but yeah… that just me!
Thanks,
M.
For the longest time the flag was irrelevant to me, just a piece of cloth that represents something that I value. Its not the cloth but the concept that important. Though I dont do a pledge of allegiance to the flag, as my final allegiance lies in a higher place, I almost always stand out of respect for those who sacrificed.

That view has changed since watching Antifa and others vilify America, our freedom, and Old Glory. I'm just waiting to beat some punks ass for trying to burn it.

Live Free.jpg

Reactions: Guyanaman1963