• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dangers of Microwaves

Miscalculation. Needed more tannerite. Shit cant hit you very hard if its just dust. Seriously though, people do not realize how powerful that stuff can be. Small amounts can send shit flying. Larger amounts make stuff vaporize,
Unless its real metal…..

Reactions: camocorvette
Shame the fucking thing didn't kill him

Maybe then retards would stop filling shit with tannerite.

Reactions: oneshot86
The basic problem I see with most of these tannerite videos is the shooter can't shoot or the gun/ammo combo sucks lol
so the shooter ends up being too close for that reason

I have shot things full of tannerite, be at least 100 yards away, and be behind a barrier. Make sure nothing you care about is closer than 200 yards in any direction.

some screen shots from that video, looks like the door

1634493343697.png

1634493254073.png

Lol. This stuff is nothing compared to the FPS Russia guy and that truck door.

You bunch of self righteous, never do wrong, never make mistake, uptight pricks know damn well ya'll have done shit like this before quit throwing rocks from your glass houses.......😜

Not with tannerite. Black powder, dynamite, C4, pyrotechnics, etc...you bet.

Love the attempt to "monopod" with that sharp of an angle on a hard curved surface.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
Kudos to the guy who took control of the rifle and unloaded it. And kept his cig.

To the idiot firing off his magazine... dude... learn proper riflecraft!

Kudos to the guy who took control of the rifle and unloaded it. And kept his cig
Reminded me of an old Jeff Foxworthy joke: “If you’ve ever seen your mother not even bother to remove the Marlboro dangling from her lips as she tells the State Trooper to kiss her ass...you might be a Redneck.”
To the idiot firing off his magazine... dude... learn proper riflecraft!
I thought this video was a demonstration of of nature’s way of removing guys who shouldn’t have firearms because they have no clue how to handle them.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
And here I was ready to thump down the latest anti-science crap you guys came up with and I see that its a different microwave

Carry on. Darwin just missed.

Not Florida Man...for a change.

<iframe width="951" height="535" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="956" height="535" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D