• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Danica channels the Honey Badger

Re: Danica channels the Honey Badger

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Immorteq</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
but I don't think the women are responsible for the pics. The racing ignorant consumers are. </div></div>

I don't see any fans with a gun to Danica's head in those Go Daddy commercials. They look pretty intentional. No? </div></div>

You miss the point that if race results mattered instead of bra size, the pics would be useless. But as long as there are a bunch of nitwits who will blindly value tits over accomplishment the pics will be necessary to pay the bills.

Yeah smoke!! Who the hell here would blindly value tits over accomplishment?? Not me
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Damn straight.
Good tits are an accomplishment all by themselves.

Wait. What are ya'll talking about? Danica does not have boobs. I see no cleavage when I look at Ms. Patrick. All I see is a young skinny girl who thinks she has to try and act sexy even though she doesn't know what that means. She'll figure her identity out eventually, but if she would win some races it would help her confidence and allow her to stop with the stupid commercials.

I have a buddy who shoots for AP. He said last year was the 1st time in his 15 years of covering NASCAR, not all the venues were sold out, not even Bristol.

Honestly, to me, NASCAR has turned into a 2 1/2 hour, left turn only snooze fest.
Too many rules, racing isn't the focus, money is, they have to rely on a fist fight in the pits or Danika P. to boost ratings. They are all a bunch of showboats, looking for corporate bucks.

I miss Richard, Cale, Dale, and even blabber mouth Darrell (A little bit, not too much).

Im in if she likes honey on her badger.

url]

Sex sells in every industry. They don't pick average looking women to zoom in on. GoDaddy figured that into their plan to sell Internet sites with Danica and Jillian Michaels. Both are hot, maybe bitches but hot. Tony Stewart knows, it ain't about winning, it's about selling. It wouldn't matter if she was selling used toilet paper, put her in a short dress or bikini top and marketing goes thru the roof. She's a hot commodity and they know the cameras will be on her every time the opportunity arises. When she's on camera, so are the sponsors names sewn on the suit and painted on the car. Tony Stewart racing runs on money, money from sponsors, Danica draws attention and sponsors get air time. It's mostly men watching NASCAR so put the hot chick on as much as possible to keep the sponsors on the screen. I'm an occasional watcher but appreciate seeing Danica because I don't have to put up with the attitude.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, last year it was Lady Gaga, now Danica. What happen to lady GG?
</div></div>

He found out that she, indeed, had a penis...

url]

She is a beauty.
But as a side note I enjoy my naps on Sunday afternoons while the race is on.