• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro - 20” .308 w/ DD Side Folding Hinge, DD Reaction Rod, & Classified Defense Barrel Wrench

Savage Gentleman

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Indiana
*SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

I am selling a Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro - 20” .308; it is OD green and includes the expensive DD Side Folding Hinge, DD Extended Picatinny Base, DD Reaction Rod, & a beefy Classified Defense Barrel Wrench. The DD Extended Base is new in the package and hasn’t been installed; the reaction rod and barrel wrench are new as well. It is in excellent condition with exactly 535 rounds of factory match ammunition through it; I am going a different direction with a custom build. Don’t miss out on this complete turnkey package that is ready to go out of the box. The Classified Defense Barrel Wrench is very strong and much beefier than than the option DD includes with their barrels. I will include the excellent MDT Grip, the original Area 419 Hellfire Brake, one Magpul AICS 10 round magazine, and the Wiebad Cheek Pad. *The optics, bipod, and suppressor are not included. I threw away the original pistol grip; it was junk.*

I shot it yesterday, 11/15/23, and got the following results with Hornady 168gr AMAX TAP Precision; I got impressive velocity readings of 2650 fps from an 11 shot group.

I would like to get $2150 shipped for the entire package; Venmo & PayPal F&F works best for me, but I could also accept USPS Money Orders. I Do not want to separate anything from the package since I would want it all in the chance it doesn’t sell. Thanks in advance for looking; please let me know if you have any questions.

Kyle

5573DE43-099B-4EF1-9974-EC55F6F1126B.jpeg

IMG_3489.jpeg

IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3626.jpeg
IMG_3612.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: oshp1246