• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta Defense Delta 5 (Non Pro)

DVC357

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2006
Arizona
Brothers,
So I got a Daniel Defense Delta 5 (Non Pro). Shoots well for me. (Sub .6 MOA) Unlike some, it has zero bolt fitment issues.
My problem is the stock. I find it uncomfortable and difficult to achieve a consistent mount. Particularly at the thumb interface.
Has anyone heard of ANYBODY that makes a Match stock for it other then Daniel Defenses own Pro chassis? (DD is proud of their Pro chassis and sells it for $1230)
Thanks

(Edit)

Does anyone have, or know anybody that has, a “Pro Chassis” that they would sell or trade for a Delta 5 composite stock and cash? I’m looking to get into a stock with the thumb purchase of a Chassis.

Last edited:
MDT's ESS (I think, could have been the LSS) used to be available for the Delta 5, but I don't think it is available anymore.

Would it be a big job a gunsmith ho has skills to make that sit in to a Rem SA action?
Looks pritty similar, not much difference on pictures, but it just a pictures, what is it real.
hq720.jpg

large.jpg

front action screw looks way way off 1.04" on the DD. maybe half...to front face of lug at that

30 years ago you could find a gunsmith that would make or modify stocks very economically. Now days, I don’t even know any local gunsmith that would consider that type of work. I know that there are a few custom rifle makers that would make you a stock from a wood or laminate blank. That type of stock is generally over $1500 and that’s well more then the DD Pro Chassis for a grand.
Listen if I can find someone who can modify an existing stock. I’d definitely consider that route.