• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Dasher Device / 6BR AICS Mag Loading Tool

I must have bought them from you before they had the holes and string.

Yes, I noticed that and edited.

I just include the string, not drilling them, and that has only been for a couple weeks now. Simple DIY and you can put it where it works best for you.

That said, if y’all really like the location I suppose I could drill and put a loop on them in the future?

Reactions: 260284
Drilled 1/8” holes and attached 200lb test braided Tuff line to them. What do y’all think?
Have 22 ready to go.
9821D6BC-339B-44E3-9C4A-94E0F38D0CA3.jpeg

Reactions: 260284
Quick question, would these possibly work for loading the Voodoo mags for their 22? That is a total pain in the butt to constantly have to refill those mags.

Reactions: smoooth1
Quick question, would these possibly work for loading the Voodoo mags for their 22? That is a total pain in the butt to constantly have to refill those mags.

PM sent.

No, it will not work with Vudoo mags.

Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Hi @smoooth1 I shoot .204, and just got a chassis that takes AICS mags. So, I have a 10rd MDT .223 poly mag and a 10 td Accurate Mag 223, both of which were recommended for 204. I’m having trouble loading the MDT without denting the brass right behind the shoulder, and I can’t get more than 8 in there. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I’ve loaded all sorts of other mags with no probs. Hmmm…

Anyway, will your AICS loaders work well with .223 mags and .204 ammo? I assume they will, but it never hurts to ask.

Last edited:
Hi @smoooth1 I shoot .204, and just got a chassis that takes AICS mags. So, I have a 10rd MDT .223 poly mag and a 10 td Accurate Mag 223, both of which were recommended for 204. I’m having trouble loading the MDT without denting the brass right behind the shoulder, and I can’t get more than 8 in there. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I’ve loaded all sorts of other mags with no probs. Hmmm…

Anyway, will your AICS loaders work well with .223 mags and .204 ammo? I assume they will, but it never hurts to ask.

For anyone wondering, (since @carbonbased and I did everything via PM's) for the .223 family of cartridges, I use a different internal design from the tool shown in the video since you don't need the 2nd step of setting the case forward in the mag as with 6BR, Dasher, etc.

For those who shoot BOTH .223 and 6BR based, I can modify that design too.

For long action and magnum AICS mags - any of these loading tools work (albeit a little looser fit) and your fingers will thank you!

Load your AICS type magazines faster, easier, and pain free! :)

Reactions: carbonbased
For anyone wondering, (since @carbonbased and I did everything via PM's) for the .223 family of cartridges, I use a different internal design from the tool shown in the video since you don't need the 2nd step of setting the case forward in the mag as with 6BR, Dasher, etc.

For those who shoot BOTH .223 and 6BR based, I can modify that design too.

For long action and magnum AICS mags - any of these loading tools work (albeit a little looser fit) and your fingers will thank you!

Load your AICS type magazines faster, easier, and pain free! :)
I shoot 6mmGT from ARC mags and 223 from 223 accurate mags. From what i can tell this would work fine for both, but wanted to confirm. If so ill take one.

I use 308win aics mags, would this tool benefit me? How much for 1 loader with shipping?

All orders shipped yesterday. You should have a PM or email with tracking info.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:
Thanks again for your orders!!

Finished a batch of 50 over the weekend, ready to ship now:)

B03C79D5-2C0D-4365-B952-2ABCFD4877B6.jpeg

Reactions: CV_Ag
Have a few remaining, doubtful I will be making any more.

652D8EA5-BD03-4DAA-991B-CAF57565F241.jpeg

This is it. Last 4 for sale.

$17 each shipped, $14 each additional shipped in same package.

Your fingers will thank you!!😊