• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

David Hogg goes to the range

Ruining your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
Looks like David Hogg went to the range and thinks he is quite the marksman

He says he had a “Pretty tight grouping at 20 yards”. Here’s his target:
IMG_3904.jpeg

And he even offers some shooting tips:
IMG_3905.jpeg

Wish he would have put a 300 blackout round in and pulled the trigger.

Everybody knows the most important part of a gunfight is the mag change. High cap mags suck for training this most important skill. Much better to use 1 round magazines for training.

It’s always about what someone thinks you need…when they know nothing about the topic at hand.

So, delicate fairy, as long as we are playing that game, I think you should STFU. I also think you need to live in North Korea.

While you’re doing that, I will shoot whenever I want, as many times as I want, with the size of magazine I want. It’s called America and Freedom.

I guess dumbass doesn't read the stories or see the videos of mobs attacking people on the street (Minneapolis is one popular video I recall) or a large gang of robbers approach a front door for a home invasion (Chicago was the popular one I think)

oh, and the targets he was shooting are not shooting back and/or trying to rape and kill him. This should be labelled as misinformation and Hogg should be placed in the worst Chicago ghetto with $100 dollar bills glued to his face

Most people I know believe that they are right and know what's best for everyone, all the time, anywhere. My biggest concern is that some folks do not understand the concept of the Constitution - this is a Nation/Republic with a written guideline of what can not be taken from me/controlled. Freedom of Speech is not to be tampered with.....the Right of The People to Keep and Bear Arms *SHALL* not be infringed. There are rules written in stone here and it matters not one lick if I (or you or anyone!) disagrees. There is a written "wiring diagram" and I cannot/will not comply with anyone who goes against it.

Want to infringe on my Rights? Then there is a legal process to do that - repeal the Amendment that writes it in stone and remove it from the Wiring Diagram. Anything less than this is simply someone's opinion and it means Jack. Shit. I'm not gonna be judged by anyone and told I'm a lousy shot or a Jack Ass because I want 17 round mags for my Px4 or 35 round mags for my MPX PCC. *Shall Not be Infringed* makes someone else's judgement moot. This is what bugs me about 21st century 'Merica. We gots a Constitution and all of US have to adhere to it no matter what anyone thinks.

VooDoo

Mr. Hogg is in error. Not only is he a bad shot, the magazine capacity has nothing to do with accuracy needs. As we can see from his target, having all the bullets in the world or even only one did not help him. He is absurd.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Calling BS on this too. No way to prove he shot this target. No pics, no video. Even if there were, deep fakes are getting to the point where pictures and videos don't prove anything.

I'm surprised he managed to post a target with only 10 rounds through it.

Looks like David Hogg went to the range and thinks he is quite the marksman

He says he had a “Pretty tight grouping at 20 yards”. Here’s his target:
View attachment 8179814

And he even offers some shooting tips:
View attachment 8179815

Wish he would have put a 300 blackout round in and pulled the trigger.

Right, because in a self defense situation you are shooting at stationary targets and have a completely calm/alert demeanor...no stress at all.

What a fucken idiot.

I went to the range this weekend, and I now declare we all need tanks.

Im perfectly fine if it comes with a 10 round "clip". Anybody that needs more than 10 round "clips" for their tank, needs better finger control!

I realize im a nobody too, but please listen to me! Ive seen a tank on youtube, and im now a level 10 tank expert, trust me!

From the photo it almost looks like the paper from the holes is coming out towards the camera? Guess they went in backwards?

Shoot all the targets ded in 10 rds.

Just fire a double barrel in the air. That's what FJB would do.

Better yet, maybe he'll just ban all the guns. I really wish the establishment would ..... so we all could get this over with.

And the video shows an AK variant with a 30rnd clip a thingy. I'm sure it's only loaded to 10 though, as the law is clearly being followed.

LOL, fake as hell. If he said that shit it was obviously coached/written for him.

Some Fudd who thinks it is all okay to ban rifles he deems as "scary" had definitely been hired by Hogshit's handlers to create that little media boohoohoo. That kid, like all antis, can't correctly label the very basic parts of a firearm without somebody instructing him, much less more advanced range and target shooting terminology.

Reactions: atomic41
Let's see how close his 'groups' are when he's down range. I'm thinking he would want the 'gazillion' round clip.

I've heard of that "temporary form of PTSD" stuff a lot lately, it's a real thing. The medical term I think is vaginitis

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
I've heard of that "temporary form of PTSD" stuff a lot lately, it's a real thing. The medical term I think is vaginitis
So you're saying Kuntzman had Vaginitis. Kinda has a ring to it.

He will be instructing classes for LEO in short order. His father has connections to make it happen.
Someone needs to ask him How's that pillow company working out?

He will be instructing classes for LEO in short order. His father has connections to make it happen.
Someone needs to ask him How's that pillow company working out?
Pillow company probably didn’t work out so well seeing as he probably bit all the pillows.

• Haha
Reactions: 96coal449