• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

David Miller Rifles

A friend had one of his rifles. I can’t put into words the craftsmanship, it makes my own and any other I’ve ever handled look like an amateur. One detail was the blending of the bottom metal to the stock. There was absolutely no rounding of the metal or the finish on the wood, it was as if the two were made from a single piece. Running a finger over it you couldn’t really even feel the joint. I’ve handled a lot of custom rifles and even the best are usually just sound practices, well executed. His was true art.

A friend had one of his rifles. I can’t put into words the craftsmanship, it makes my own and any other I’ve ever handled look like an amateur. One detail was the blending of the bottom metal to the stock. There was absolutely no rounding of the metal or the finish on the wood, it was as if the two were made from a single piece. Running a finger over it you couldn’t really even feel the joint. I’ve handled a lot of custom rifles and even the best are usually just sound practices, well executed. His was true art.
George hoenig was in that same class. There’s custom rifles and then there are custom rifles.

Reactions: kthomas
Beautiful rifles to be sure but no rifle I’m gonna bang around the woods or mountains with just to take a deer is worth $35,000…

If I was a trust fund baby with a silver spoon shoved up my ass, sure I’d drop the money. But I can’t imagine dropping a third of my yearly pay on a rifle. But I can definitely appreciate the craftsmanship.

Beautiful rifles to be sure but no rifle I’m gonna bang around the woods or mountains with just to take a deer is worth $35,000…

If I was a trust fund baby with a silver spoon shoved up my ass, sure I’d drop the money. But I can’t imagine dropping a third of my yearly pay on a rifle. But I can definitely appreciate the craftsmanship.
The looks you get hunting chuckar with a Holland & Holland Royal….

They made them to use.. use em. Just don’t treat them like a savage axis