• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Day One Sniper's Hide Training Video 2

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    We received all the video for the Up Coming Sniper's Hide Training Video,

Day One,

This is the first part in a series of training videos that will be release via DVD and here online via Pay Per View for the individual sections of the DVD.

This is the second Trailer:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APonZV1T2pI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Following this we'll have Day Two, Day Three, etc...

Re: Day One Sniper's Hide Training Video 2

Looks good! Looking forward to purchasing a copy.

Great trailer, really looking forward to this. Do you think the DVDs will be available sometime this month?

The parallax information was good, albeit simple for simple minds like mine.
    The intro music imho a bit elevatorish, maybe change a little more exciting. example; MAGPUL videos
    You look like your on the right track, maybe throw another shooter in for competition or to add flavor.
    thanks for sharing

No this month, I have two trips, one to Gunsite and one to the GAP Grind so my schedule is just not working.

But I suspect early Nov, potentially even as soon as I get back from FLA,

Like I said we are finishing it up now, adding a few segments and mainly matching the color from camera to camera so that is a bit time consuming.

After that the assembly is easy, and locally I think I can have the package done in about 10 days according to the company.

Alright Frank quit with the teasing and give us the damn thing already. Intro music reminds me off a Rocky movie.

Can't wait to get one.

Looking forward to the videos. Are we still looking at November for them to be released and what is the estimated cost?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bradu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to the videos. Are we still looking at November for them to be released and what is the estimated cost? </div></div>

I finished it this week before coming here to Gunsite. So the video is finished.

They are finishing up the packaging graphics and I anticipate at Nov, 1 release only because I am away this week and going to the GAP Grind after, so that is 2 weeks I won't be around.

Total runtime 1 hour, 31 minutes, looking at $50 - $60 price tag.

Sounds great, I will definitely be picking up a copy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Salt Shaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">releasing tomorrow? I have been looking forward to this.</div></div>

It will not, the family emergency I had to attend to back East slowed it down, the video is finished, the packaging was put on hold due to the emergency but we are sorting it out.

I actually handed at few copies of it out at Gunsite for review and so far everything is good, the only thing I changing is the menu soundtrack it was a bit loud so I dropped the db down a tick.

Once the packaging is back on track it will only be few short days.

hoping everything work(s) out with your situation back east.

have you considered a box set at a lower price per "day" than if sold seperately?

would make an excellent christmas, birthday, etc. gift for a shooter, or one that wants to be one.

You cant box set one disc, this video is not associated to what RO is doing. there will be an accompanying product but that is on a separate system

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah i was thinking for in the future, compile them into a set when there are 5 or 6 discs out. </div></div>
    +1

I have watched the vid 3 times now and even learned a few things . It is wel done . Even the " extras" at the end are great!
    This weekend I am going to give my lady my 260 at the range to shoot . Then come home and let her watch the video . Then the next day go back out to the range and see what she thinks .

Rifle she doen't shoot much . But she is a constant 24 on the skeet ranges .

We shall see.

Greg

I should have Day One word-for-word by the time Two comes out and so on down the line. Ill b uh esspert bye aeg 50!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdsii64</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there a link on the site to buy these?? </div></div>

+1

Just an update on this...

The DVD is finished, and is at the replicators, they said it will be done on the 19th of November.

SH-DAY-ONE-DVD-COVER-.png

I also have ready to go, already loaded, a companion text, multi-touch book that will be offered alongside the DVD. This is an iPad compatible piece that compliments the DVD. It will available on Friday the !6th.

DayOneiBook.jpg

Here is a screen shot of a typical page, some have embedded video that is taken straight from the DVD.

DayoneScreenshot2.png

I will have more before the weekend, especially when the books is available, it's loaded and ready go, I just pushed the date closer to the release of the DVD.

Got the iBook,it was a pretty good read. I really liked the addition of the videos. Now I wait for the DVD.

Guys just got off the phone with the shopping cart team, the new SH Shopping Cart / Event Manager is going online tomorrow at Noon and will have the DVD available in there.

I will make a new post, but there is also a promo code as I am discounting the disc until December 15th so you can use the promo code "Day1promo" when checking out and everyone gets $10 off the cost of the DVD.

We'll have a host of other products and things being added from SH Vendors so you can shop the vendors right here on SH.

DFOOSKING I'll bet we will know by noon tomorrow
    wink.gif

I also got the chance to see the video early on. Evidently Frank does a much better job of explaining and demonstrating than I do. That's the word I got after I watched the video with two hunter friends from work. (suckers are off in Kansas right now hunting deer)

Stocking stuffer for sure!

Bruno,

I did manage to edit a few things compared to the version you saw. The biggest part was the music on the menus was lowered and I rearranged a section a bit.