• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Day without immigrants....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Well the name of the day must of had to be shortened to meet press purposes because it should be the "Day Without Illegal Immigrants".

Anyone been effected?

Odd that the left kept Pudzer from his position partly because he hired an illegal immigrant yet those same folks are promoting todays events.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
    Nope. Can still walk over and grab a California burrito or some fish tacos, so I guess most decided getting paid, was better than protesting (which actually is usually the case). Most are good, hard working folks; it's the looney ones (that want SoCal to be given back to Mexico, etc.) that have issues...

A lot of the tony restaurants in downtown Philly have made a show of solidarity, and the Volvo liberals are brown bagging cold chicken sandwiches and salads to the office today. Translation? The help gets a day off, perhaps completely unpaid, perhaps partially unpaid, and the upper crust grocers get a small uptick in sales. And tomorrow, when they come back, a lot of them will still be making less than minimum wage (not even this BS $15 an hour) as their holier-than-thou employers pat themselves on the back for being so down with the brown.

I agree we can not survive as a nation without immigration. Im first gen with both parents being wetbacks from the north. Of course they had to follow a process though and complied with all the laws.

Illegal immigration does not equal immigration.
    The left is trying to control the language thus control the argument.
    As we speak in the media there are discussions about the legality of deporting illegal immigrants.
    Think about that for a minute.

R

Illegal immigration does not equal immigration.
    The left is trying to control the language thus control the argument.
    As we speak in the media there are discussions about the legality of deporting illegal immigrants.
    Think about that for a minute.

R

Hey, talk to the "Deep State." They seem to have the power to turn cat piss into RC Cola and the highly illegal into the moderately immoral. Maybe if I ask real nice they'll turn this nasty old biscuit into a fresh Moon Pie?

Hey, talk to the "Deep State." They seem to have the power to turn cat piss into RC Cola and the highly illegal into the moderately immoral. Maybe if I ask real nice they'll turn this nasty old biscuit into a fresh Moon Pie?

Just don't let your dog get into that biscuit or pie....

For the first time ever, I was able to use my Visa card at McDonalds. Usually I have to use Mastercard, because the minute I say "Visa" all the cooks run out the back.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don't have a tag line yet, so I'll just say "I'm gonna burn for that."

Tagline? Hmm?

"The Schloẞ-Boss"?

For the first time ever, I was able to use my Visa card at McDonalds. Usually I have to use Mastercard, because the minute I say "Visa" all the cooks run out the back.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don't have a tag line yet, so I'll just say "I'm gonna burn for that."

Still can't get Picante Sauce for your Breakfast Burritos, can ya'? Blander than Iowa ...

Any business disruptions should be reported to and investigated by ICE - these are what we call clues, both on the employer side and the employee side.

Here in Cali, years ago the illegal alien population did a simular stay at home protest and the traffic was great. Other then that, all the same.