• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dayton, OH...another shooting?!

After Las Vegas this administration ignored the law and made bumpstocks into machine guns. They would be on much more solid ground to make guns with pistol braces into SBRs.

Few people cared about bump stocks.
But everybody cares about pistol braces.
This is where the communists get Trump and the stupid republicans to hand them the 2020 elections
Because the republicans and Trump do one more gun ban, probably the entire 2A community (including probably me) decides to tell them to see how much those they are backstabbing us to be nice to would like to vote for them.....

It's one thing to hold your nose and vote for a do nothing lesser of 2 evils, but when they actively backstab you not once, but twice well you might as well go with folks that truly hate you at least then you know here you stand.

Reactions: wildcats
I said this yesterday, somebody knew this guy was a threat:

Mom and Dad must be proud of the type of person they brought into this world. And guess what, there are more like him to follow.
I guess nobody saw it coming? Yea right!

Reactions: wildcats
Shooter ran straight to the cops, bet he had fifty bullets in his ass!

Would not let me post link to video?

Last edited:
Well it’s good to see Dayton (Little Detroit) is back to normal. Last night two thugs a 16 and a 19-year-old were shot in a library parking lot. The same library my wife worked at and I talked her into leaving a couple of months ago. An eight-year-old girl was shot in a drive-by shooting. And a body was found wrapped in a sheet on a Dayton Street this morning. I guess we've moved beyond the mass shooting incident. :rolleyes:

Last edited: