• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uvalde Police Chief Placed on Administrative Leave

They should shoot his entire family in front of him and let him live.

But I'm a cold hearted bastard so there's that.
Tase him and put him on the ground in cuffs while someone goes into his house where his family is and starts shooting. Let it go on for 45 minutes.

Don't really shoot anyone but just fuck with him. Then arrest him as an accomplice to Capital Murder.

Why would they do that when they have lawyers who will make them rich at the expense of every other resident of Uvalde, insurance company stockholders (aka your 401k) and similarly make some lawyers multi-millionaires.

Noone does anything any more. Noone is accountable any more.

You dosed your nasty snatch with pounds of talcum powder? Sue Talc manufacturers. Even though you were probably dosing the symptoms of your pre-cancer with talc.... instead of going to a doctor.

You took Tylenol and squirted out an autistic dwarf? Hey, sue Tylenol. Not your genes or the fact that you are a crack baby.

Sucked on unfiltered Camels or nasty Blueberry-muffin-smelling e-cigs and get cancer? Not your fault. Hello lawyers, I deserve to be rich for my stupid.

Listen to the radio for 10 minutes and there is nothing on there but "Did you drink water at Camp Lejeune? Did you snort lines of brake dust? Is your house insulated? Is your little spawn a reatard?" Call us and we guarantee you money! No money down! Just sign up and we'll make you rich at the expense of someone- anyone else we can get our tentacles into. While everyone cheers because 'bad business' is getting punished.
Take care of things? The parents are already planning whether to buy a bass boat or an El Camino to use on their private islands. The chief and chain of command will walk. And a handful of lawyers are going to be ordering new Ferrari's. The kids will be replaced with 8 figure bank accounts and McMansions.

Sirhr
Don't forget these...lots of these will be cruising around town.
iu

Within a couple of years Arrendando will show up as chief in Austin, or SF, or NY, or some other dem led city. Count on it.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Within a couple of years Arrendando will show up as chief in Austin, or SF, or NY, or some other dem led city. Count on it.
Or San Marcos, TX.

I was there yesterday and never saw so many BETO and rainbow flags in front yards in a rundown neighborhood. Not sure why poors are pro dicksucking commies.
Your world would be fuc't over if you lived there and put out a Trump '24 sign.

He should be put up against the wall with the rest of the cops that tased and arrested parents trying to save their kid's lives. I know we got a strict rule here about not bad mouthing LEOs, but the Uvalde PD just keeps looking worse and worse. :mad:

I agree. You are the thing between your kids and death.

Lionizing police officers and then convincing ourselves they are the primary mechanism our society uses to keep us and our families safe is what’s wrong.

The people who held the civilians at bay and said “we ain’t going in, but neither are you” that deserve consequences. They are the accomplices to murder.