• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing DD Delta 5 Pro Barrel Change

dubbednate

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2022
USA
I’ve got a DD Delta 5 Pro and I’m looking to swap out the barrel to a Proof carbon barrel. I’ve only seen videos of the Delta 5 to change the barrel and am wondering if it’s the exact same process for the Pro? Also anyone know where to order the barrel nut wrench? DD doesn’t have one for the Delta 5s on their website. Thanks for the help in advance.

The barrel change is exactly the same. The hardest part is removing the 4 hand guard screws. The new barrels come with the wrench, I would email them to see if you could get one.

Copy. So I’ll still need to go through the mag well to disconnect the receiver and then use a reaction rod if I don’t want to take the scope off?

I think you mean removing the barreled action from the chassis? I would think removing the scope would make it easier when using the wrench and bar.