• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dealer with Surefire SOCOM 762 in stock?

bryanZ06

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 12, 2010
Georgia
I've been kicking around the idea of a suppressor for awhile now and have been looking into it a little harder lately. IF I pull the trigger on one it will be the Surefire SOCOM 762. I called most of the dealers listed on Surefire's website in my area today and they weren't much help. Half of them didn't answer the phone, and the half that did couldn't give me a price or any idea when they might have a can in stock. Does anyone know of somewhere that has one in stock? What's real world pricing on these?

Try Rangerwalker71 on here, he is a hide vendor and has a great price. I bought an in stock 7.62 SOCOM from him, waiting on the form 3. He has a thread for them in the group buy classifieds.

Last edited:
Try Rangerwalker71 on here, he is a hide vendor and has a great price. I bought an in stock 7.62 SOCOM from him, waiting on the form 3. He has a thread for them in the group buy classifieds.

Thanks for the info! I'll try him.

Forgot to mention earlier that I got in touch with one of the local dealers yesterday. He didn't have a SOCOM on hand or know when they would be in, but he did have a 762 Mini on hand for $1249. I was originally thinking the SOCOM for possible use on a .300 WM in the future. I don't have one now, but you never know. For now this would be used on my Colt AR and an LMT MWS (whenever it shows). I've read conflicting thoughts on the 762 Mini on a .308 and have never heard one. Part of me thinks I should go for the in stock can, part of me says to wait it out and keep looking for the SOCOM. Any thoughts are appreciated.

You should call Randall at Allen Arms in Greeneville, SC. Allen Arms Tactical You'd have to wait for a form 3 transfer too, some will submit a form 4 while waiting on the form 3, depends on your dealer.

You should call Randall at Allen Arms in Greeneville, SC. Allen Arms Tactical You'd have to wait for a form 3 transfer too, some will submit a form 4 while waiting on the form 3, depends on your dealer.

Thanks for the info. I just tried them, but the guys that handle Class 3 sales have left for the day. I'll call back tomorrow.

That's where I picked up my 762 FDE, and 762 Mini BK. and their price was waaaay below MSRP.

Bu
Thanks for the links. I'm still waiting to hear back from someone local about setting up a trust. Hopefully I can get something going on that soon.

Buy the can while it's in stock. You will have about a month before it arrived at your dealer to start the form 4.

Call Scott at Silenced America. I was in his new shop here in Amarillo last week and he had a black 762 RC on the shelf.

If you are still looking, there was a mixup with my dealer and I ended up with two of them. I left one with him so it is ready to ship out on a form 3. Let me know if you are interested and I will get his info to you.

-bsd