• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Death to Taliban SICK VIDEO

Re: Death to Taliban SICK VIDEO

Great Vid. God bless our military and their families. I Truly Thank you. You are all in our family prayers nightly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Vid. God bless our military and their families. I Truly Thank you. You are all in our family prayers nightly.
</div></div>

couldnt have said it better.

DT

Nothing like a little air superiority.

no such thing as overkill! I didnt see one of those bastards stand up and say that last missile didnt work.

<span style="font-weight: bold">The donkey had the best seat in the house.

Forget the Honey Badger..

Missile attack? Shitting Donkey don't care.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Missile attack? Shitting Donkey don't care. </div></div>

HA

all i can say is thanks to all the men serving and there sacrifice, and for keeping the fight there and keeping us safe here! got to love the dedication of the troops. i wish i could shake all there hands when they come home and buy them all a beer! and fuck all the non supporters of are guys! thats right fuck um!

Donkey's probably thinking "Why are they trying to kill ME?!!" HAHAHA

Those chain guns don't seem too accurate. I'm guessing they're firing explosive rounds to compensate for lack of precision?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Vid. God bless our military and their families. I Truly Thank you. You are all in our family prayers nightly.
</div></div>

Thanks for acknowledging the troops and FAMILES! not too many recognize the sacrifices that family members make and go through. Again....Thank you!!

Dave

Those chain guns don't seem too accurate because they are moving and firing from 1 to 2 miles away.....just sayin

THAT is a badass video