• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Death Wish Remake

Pretty Ballsy taking on Bronson's signature Flik .. Bruce Willis is that age and has the experience to make a good Remake of it though . & Good or Bad, you know Willis is making the money-$$$ either way .

No, no, and hell no. Do not mess with a classic especially with movie of the month Willis. NO NO HELL NO!

No, no, and hell no. Do not mess with a classic especially with movie of the month Willis. NO NO HELL NO!

I agree. Don't mess with it. I'd so sad that they can't come up with original ideas today instead of doing all these damn reboots.

I agree. Don't mess with it. I'd so sad that they can't come up with original ideas today instead of doing all these damn reboots.
-
Hollywood ( the Reboot ) Does SuckAss and they are Dying a deserved slow death . forget the fact that all story plots are a variation of one of seven basic themes . Hollywood has lost touch with what people demand for entertainment viewing . 'Quality of story' and 'originality' never comes into Hollywood Cal's. equation . They just take the easy road, no-gamble, sure Bet for profit returns on there investment with Remakes of movies that once in the past did turn a profit . They give No Fucks for how Dumb Down a story line falls and that only animated CG BullShit is peddled to the demographic of the 8 to 17 year old for turning a profit .
ALL The Money -$$$$ , is sitting in the single-family dwellings and just turning on the Bluray for the Best in writers and quality of story . The in-house productions from Amazon, Netflix, HuLu ..Etc. is where it's at .Hollywood's show room 'the public movie theater' is Dying , because Hollywood SucksDonkeyDick, the train is pulling out of the station, and if you don't get on it your done .

I can for a FACT live a better quality of life without the Animated CG butchering by Disney of the classics . but there a good example and Disney Corp. yesterday put a halt to and pulled it distribution off Netflix , making announcement that they are putting there investment-$$$ into there own Streaming service .

Talk about running out of ideas & bringing stories back! Today, via radio, I heard NBC is considering bringing back MIAMI VICE. No shit. Talks are underway as we speak.

movies gonna be shit........guaranteed

going to attempt to use action to cover up for the lack of a solid plot, and funny quips to distract from the poor acting........much like every other generic action movie being made today.