• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Debate

No, it's like you did not read anything at all that I wrote.

Floyd made his first appearance without bail pre-negotiated and without an attorney. What I wrote was that in that circumstance, bail at the first appearance is not some automatic thing except in cases for low level crimes by persons without a criminal history.

That's it.

You do not really know how the legal system here works. You proved it with what you wrote. You list crimes like aggravated child molestation and murder as if these folks simply show up at a first appearance without an attorney and get a reasonable bail. Sorry, Jgault, I am not trying to be personal here, but it is just a fact that you are ignorant as to how the process works. These crimes do not automatically get reasonable bail at a first appearance. You're wrong. This is not really a matter of opinion, mine or yours. It is not a "narrative."

If you get arrested for driving without a license or marijuana possession (misdemeanor), then, yeah, it is on a pre-set list, and you get a bond amount at the first appearance. If you do not like the amount on the list, and you try to argue to change it, the judge will tell you to have your attorney file a motion, that this is a first appearance and not a bond hearing. I have seen that happen.

Nowhere did I say that an attorney is required by some law to make bail. That is your fallacy, a straw man. I did say, however, that had Floyd hired an attorney, he would be home right now. I stand by that, because it's true.

If you're smart, you'll hire an attorney when you know you are getting arrested on high profile felonies when other charges are pending against you in other jurisdictions for violent crimes against law enforcement.
There are people on death row. There are brown ones. White ones. Black ones. Red ones. Yellow ones.

You know who is not on death row? A millionaire of any color with a lawyer.

Floyd made his first appearance without bail pre-negotiated and without an attorney. What I wrote was that in that circumstance, bail at the first appearance is not some automatic thing except in cases for low level crimes by persons without a criminal history.

That's it.

You do not really know how the legal system here works. You proved it with what you wrote. You list crimes like aggravated child molestation and murder as if these folks simply show up at a first appearance without an attorney and get a reasonable bail. Sorry, Jgault, I am not trying to be personal here, but it is just a fact that you are ignorant as to how the process works. These crimes do not automatically get reasonable bail at a first appearance. You're wrong. This is not really a matter of opinion, mine or yours. It is not a "narrative."

If you get arrested for driving without a license or marijuana possession (misdemeanor), then, yeah, it is on a pre-set list, and you get a bond amount at the first appearance. If you do not like the amount on the list, and you try to argue to change it, the judge will tell you to have your attorney file a motion, that this is a first appearance and not a bond hearing. I have seen that happen.

Nowhere did I say that an attorney is required by some law to make bail. That is your fallacy, a straw man. I did say, however, that had Floyd hired an attorney, he would be home right now. I stand by that, because it's true.

If you're smart, you'll hire an attorney when you know you are getting arrested on high profile felonies when other charges are pending against you in other jurisdictions for violent crimes against law enforcement.
First I never said all violently offenders get bail at the first hearing, but some do, hypocritical to say the least considering your straw man complaining earlier. The simple fact to you evidently that a system where depending on what attorney you hire dictates your freedom is working perfectly says enough about you. You didn’t bother to read or at least try to comprehend my point, you just keep spewing the same tired defense over and over. I am glad that evidently you will sleep better at night knowing this marine veteran and former congressional candidate who is obviously such a dangerous criminal compared to all the others that made bail is locked up, because of course election interference is a capital crime and should be treated as such, and we should expect any judge to deny bail for such a heinous charge, unless of course he hired a attorney, then somehow he isn’t a risk to commit a crime while on bail. The fact that he is tied to Trump in this case couldn’t have possibly influenced the decision, it shouldn’t even cross someone’s mind, especially yours evidently.

Last edited:

That's it.

By the way I looked up the previous charge after your “violent crimes vs law enforcement”. He is accused of getting into a yelling match with 2 fbi agents who without a warrant tried to force open his door to serve a subpoena, at one point Harrison allegedly hit one of the agents with his chest. Your right such a vicious attack, how did the agent survive getting chest bumped? Such a dangerous criminal with such a violent crime against law enforcement, I mean making chest to chest contact is often fatal. Yes I’m being sarcastic, your description of a violent crime against law enforcement is ridiculous.

Last edited:
By the way I looked up the previous charge after your “violent crimes vs law enforcement”. He is accused of getting into a yelling match with 2 fbi agents who without a warrant tried to force open his door to serve a subpoena, at one point Harrison allegedly hit one of the agents with his chest. Your right such a vicious attack, how did the agent survive getting chest bumped? Such a dangerous criminal with such a violent crime against law enforcement, I mean making chest to chest contact is often fatal. Yes I’m being sarcastic, your description of a violent crime again law enforcement is ridiculous.

Have to remember, these are the same people who consider disagreeable speech as violence.

Reactions: mosin46 and Jgault
First I never said all violently offenders get bail at the first hearing
[/QUOTE]
You specifically listed heinous crimes in comparison. I responded only to what you wrote.
, but some do, hypocritical to say the least considering your straw man complaining earlier.
[/QUOTE]
It is not hypocritical or a straw man to respond to what you wrote and the crimes you personally listed as a comparison to Floyd.

The simple fact to you evidently that a system where depending on what attorney you hire dictates your freedom is working perfectly says enough about you.
[/QUOTE]
I suppose it might if I ever said it was working perfectly. Now go back and find where I made such a claim or just admit that you made that up because you are getting frustrated.

You didn’t bother to read or at least try to comprehend my point
[/QUOTE]
I did, and I will continue to try to do so for the rest of this post that you wrote.
I am glad that evidently you will sleep better at night knowing
[/QUOTE]
So, your point is personal bullshit, and, again, made up. I wrote nothing like that. You are just inventing it. I understand your point. It is your imagination and arguing with what you wish I said instead of addressing what I actually wrote.

this marine veteran and former congressional candidate who is obviously such a dangerous criminal compared to all the others that made bail is locked up, because of course election interference is a capital crime and should be treated as such, and we should expect any judge to deny bail for such a heinous charge, unless of course he hired a attorney, then somehow he isn’t a risk to commit a crime while on bail. The fact that he is tied to Trump in this case couldn’t have possibly influenced the decision, it shouldn’t even cross someone’s mind, especially yours evidently.

I did not say it is right, but, yes, unfortunately, if you have violent crimes in your criminal history and show up without a lawyer for serious felonies, you probably should not just expect automatic bail at your first appearance. I did not say I like it, but that is the way it is. Trump has nothing to do with it.

By the way I looked up the previous charge after your “violent crimes vs law enforcement”. He is accused of getting into a yelling match with 2 fbi agents who without a warrant tried to force open his door to serve a subpoena, at one point Harrison allegedly hit one of the agents with his chest. Your right such a vicious attack, how did the agent survive getting chest bumped? Such a dangerous criminal with such a violent crime against law enforcement, I mean making chest to chest contact is often fatal. Yes I’m being sarcastic, your description of a violent crime against law enforcement is ridiculous.
You obviously did not look very closely. Hell, I made it easy for you by quoting and posting above. He had already been served, then he decided to leave his home and chase the two officers, who were leaving, and then bump one of them back while screaming and then bump him back again. Nobody said it was "fatal," lol but I dare you to try it with a cop contacting you in an official capacity, after it is over and he is trying to leave. Go ahead. Let us know how it works out.

Battery is a violent crime. This was battery on a police officer. You can try to dress it up however you want, but that is exactly what it was.

From post # 96:

Floyd ran into one of the agents in the stairwell, “striking him chest to chest” and knocking him backward, the affidavit says. Then he chest-bumped the same agent again, ignoring commands to back away. Instead, Floyd began jabbing a finger in the agent's face as he kept screaming.

The affidavit says Floyd only backed down when the second agent showed Floyd his badge and holstered gun.

Floyd returned to his apartment and called 911 to report that two men had threatened him at his home, one of them armed with a gun.

“They were lucky I didn’t have a gun on me, because I would have shot his (expletive) ass,” Floyd told a dispatcher, according to the FBI agent's affidavit.

That, Mr. Jgault, is battery. It is not, however, "fatal." Glad we agree on that much.

"They tried to force his door open." LOL. Just make up facts if the real ones are not on your side. The officers slid the subpoena through the door as he was slamming it shut and then left. Floyd had to run them down in order to attack them because they had left. His attack did not happen in his doorway or with the two officers trying to enter.

More context.

When Floyd returned home with his daughter, he brushed past the agents without taking the subpoena being held out to him, according to a May 3 affidavit by FBI agent Dennis McGrail. It says the agents followed Floyd inside the building and up several flights of stairs.

“Bro, I don’t even know who you are," Floyd told the agents, according to McGrail's affidavit, which says the agents made an audio recording of the encounter. “You’re two random guys who are following me up here, into my house, with my daughter. You’re not showing me a (expletive) badge, you haven’t shown me (expletive). Get the (expletive) away from me.”

As Floyd slammed his apartment door shut, one of the agents wedged the subpoena between the door and its frame, the affidavit says.

The agents were heading down the stairs when they saw Floyd rushing toward them, screaming expletives, the affidavit says.

[/QUOTE]
I did, and I will continue to try to do so for the rest of this post that you wrote.

[/QUOTE]
So, your point is personal bullshit, and, again, made up. I wrote nothing like that. You are just inventing it. I understand your point. It is your imagination and arguing with what you wish I said instead of addressing what I actually wrote.

I did not say it is right, but, yes, unfortunately, if you have violent crimes in your criminal history and show up without a lawyer for serious felonies, you probably should not just expect automatic bail at your first appearance. I did not say I like it, but that is the way it is. Trump has nothing to do with it.

You obviously did not look very closely. Hell, I made it easy for you by quoting and posting above. He had already been served, then he decided to leave his home and chase the two officers, who were leaving, and then bump one of them back while screaming and then bump him back again. Nobody said it was "fatal," lol but I dare you to try it with a cop contacting you in an official capacity, after it is over and he is trying to leave. Go ahead. Let us know how it works out.

Battery is a violent crime. This was battery on a police officer. You can try to dress it up however you want, but that is exactly what it was.

From post # 96:

Floyd ran into one of the agents in the stairwell, “striking him chest to chest” and knocking him backward, the affidavit says. Then he chest-bumped the same agent again, ignoring commands to back away. Instead, Floyd began jabbing a finger in the agent's face as he kept screaming.

The affidavit says Floyd only backed down when the second agent showed Floyd his badge and holstered gun.

Floyd returned to his apartment and called 911 to report that two men had threatened him at his home, one of them armed with a gun.

“They were lucky I didn’t have a gun on me, because I would have shot his (expletive) ass,” Floyd told a dispatcher, according to the FBI agent's affidavit.

That, Mr. Jgault, is battery. It is not, however, "fatal." Glad we agree on that much.
[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry I can’t read your post right now, I’m so distraught by your exposing “violent crimes vs law enforcement” I am in mourning for the victim of the horrific chest bump. I’m currently setting up fund raisers for not just this fbi agent but all victims of chest bumps, and will not rest until this inhumane violent act no longer occurs in our society. You standing for justice changed me sir with your harrowing description of this madman.

Last edited:
Joe Biden??
He knows he is despicable and doesn’t try to tell me his despicablity is good for me. He has told me his policies are not for me.

Christie is telling me he is good for me and fully intends to fuck me if he can find his weiner under the folds of fat.

Reactions: Jgault
He knows he is despicable and doesn’t try to tell me his despicablity is good for me. He has told me his policies are not for me.

Christie is telling me he is good for me and fully intends to fuck me if he can find his weiner under the folds of fat.
That is true, if I had to say one nice thing about Biden is that he told us about our pending reaming in advance, with Christie you just feel the knife in the middle of your back.