• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Debate

Have you seen the idiots that make up the pool of people that run this country? Even worse yet, have you seen the candidates running to be the leader of the free world? America, better yet, the world deserves better! I’m not hopeless, this government is fucking hopeless. It’s a sham. I’d be surprised if anyone can list one thing that we have got right in the last 3 years. I keep an open mind. Please tell me one thing because I’m not seeing it.
Executive order 14099, eliminating the vaccinnation requirements for federal workers.

You did ask....

Branden

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I didn't watch, mostly because I didn't even know it was happening. I saw a clip on instagram of the Vtec Slammawhamma or something like that, and then saw he was on the Sean Ryan podcast. Been listening to him, and just unsure whether he's full of shit, or legit. REgardless, I don't see how he's going to be able to pull off his plan, but i'm pretty close to stupid, so i'm sure there's a path that I would understand. Perhaps he would be a solid runningmate with Trump, hard to say.

Branden
You are not stupid. Just asking the wrong question. If the question is, "who won the debate", then you will get an answer like "Ron, or Vivek".

If you ask the question, how will someone win the election in 2024, then you are going to get the right answer.

1. Maintain a corrupt voter role.
2. Send mail-in ballots to names on the corrupt voter role.
3. Harvest the ballots sent to names on the corrupt voter role.
4. Block court challenges seeking to match signatures on the mail-in envelope to the corresponding voter registration card.

This is not how to win a debate. This is how to win the election. Which is more important?

Buying into the narrative that your vote doesn’t count and isn’t worth casting is perhaps the single greatest victory the Left will ever score.

If anything should be banned from this website it’s the utter bullshit written above.

If you sincerely believe the election was stolen and you’re not out there fighting violently whoever you think was part of it and if you’ve no intention to vote then you not only lack the courage of your convictions but you’re aiding and abetting the opposition. Better you just leave the country, or die. Or both.

This is what I have been trying to splan to the trump stolen election nutters.

Lesser of two evils, “they” the pussies and faggots see a half dead senile old fuck as less of a threat than Trump. You could run a dead body against trump and the dead body would have a chance at this point.

You mis underestimate your opposition.

Pence is the most Qualified for the job bar none. But the trump cock suckers wana push through another loss. Sad to see.

Haha indeed. Just don’t whine when there’s another Dem in the Oval and shit counties to go south. You’re very much part of the problem.

You’re not deplorable or listless, you’re fucking hopeless.
Are you two stupid fucking cunts really still shit posting on here??

Based on the stupid ignorant establishment shill bullshit you all regurgitate from your fat cock holsters, I'm pretty positive you're old ass Fox News watching republican couch sitting twats.

There's an awakening in the under 40 crowd and we're taking it back, get the fuck out of the way pussies!

Based on the stupid ignorant establishment shill bullshit you all regurgitate from your fat cock holsters, I'm pretty positive you're old ass Fox News watching republican couch sitting twats.

There's an awakening in the under 40 crowd and we're taking it back, get the fuck out of the way pussies!
Never watch Fox or any news channel. On my worst day I’m better than you dipshits who intubated Carlson and Hannity and the zombies before them.

You’re not taking anything back other than Walmart cheap shit that broke.

As for being in your way, be quiet. I’ll move when I’m ready.

Is there a human being in the world more duplicitous and despicable than Chris Christie?

Gigantic piece of shit.

Gigantic piece of shit.

That's minor.

How about letting the mother of thee assistant do your jail time.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Is there a human being in the world more duplicitous and despicable than Chris Christie?

Was pretty funny how Christie was saying that DeSantis is an angry man when there is literally footage of Christie in the face of a fan at a baseball game yelling at him.

Awe... you sound mad. lol

I think you were highly underestimating how fucked Trump is in Georgia.

They literally have his voice recorded asking somebody to Pad him 11,780 votes.

He is boned.
shafer-raffensburger.jpg

What did you rip that out of the porta john. 2nd time someone has post it to me, this morning and the second time I have seen it.

The Washington Post is not were I drew my conclusions. I listened to what trump said and formed my own opinions. Posting it 1,000,000 times won't change that.

296B4C34-2844-4F89-A294-FF4D00102F37.jpeg

Trump is Boned.

Just like in 2016 I said he'd win, in 2023 he is boned, and has no one but himself to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
What did you rip that out of the porta john. 2nd time someone has post it to me, this morning and the second time I have seen it.

The Washington Post is not were I drew my conclusions. I listened to what trump said and formed my own opinions. Posting it 1,000,000 times won't change that.

View attachment 8212359
Trump is Boned.

Wanted to make sure you knew how wrong you were. 😉

While I would like to agree I just can’t. If they were charges filed in even a slightly objective court with something that resembles a objective judge I would say yes. Unfortunately one trial will be in downtown Atlanta , one in Manhattan, and the other in DC, both with judges that simply hate Trump so a dismissal is almost impossible, and it will be three juries made up of the left of the left. I will agree the Florida case is probably dead already, the other three at least two will see convictions, they will without a doubt be overturned on appeal because the charges are just ridiculous by any standard.

The Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta is a conservative appointed by a Republican Governor. What more do you want for "something that resembles a[n] objective judge?"

The Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta is a conservative appointed by a Republican Governor. What more do you want for "something that resembles a[n] objective judge?"
You have just written the greatest sentence in the history of non sequitur definitions.

Thank you.

The GA Governor is a "conservative" who brought Dominion into GA while serving as former Secretary of State.

Reactions: NoDopes
On the plus side, he'd start a great grease fire at the crematorium.

Let me get this straight - if Trump runs there will be election tampering, deep state meddling, etc. However, if another GOP candidate runs for President then the election will be pure and pristine?

If both nominees are cogs in the machine, they may let it play out. Really won't matter who wins, we're back where we were eight years ago. If Ramaswamy (won't happen) or Trump is the nominee, we'll see a repeat of 202.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
First if this was a Republican vs Democrat scenario Trump would have never been charged, it’s a club and they protect their own, the unfortunate reality is with the Republican establishment the Trump derangement syndrome is evident just not as vocal. Yes he is a republican appointed judge, but appointed by a Republican Trump has been at considerable odds with since the election. Yes out of the remaining three he is probably the best bet, but considering the charges are in direct conflict with a existing Supreme Court decision we’ll see if he dismisses the charges. My point being Chris Christie is a Republican just by name, yet he obviously hates Trump more than the average rabid democrat.

Reactions: BCP
A so called conservative judge appointed by a Republican has denied bail for one of Trump’s co-conspirators. You can make bail for rape or murder, but evidently not for publically challenging a election, does this make my point concerrning an objective judge in this case?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...k-voices-trump-denied-bail-will-remain-prison

Reactions: NoDopes
well,at least,we won't have to suffer thru a democrat debate. do you really think jo or the ho would try RFK jr in a contest of brains power?

well,at least,we won't have to suffer thru a democrat debate. do you really think jo or the ho would try RFK jr in a contest of brains power?

I'd vote for RFK before any of the lemmings on the debate stage...but I said decades ago I would never vote for another democrat so I guess I ain't votin'.

Reactions: mosin46
A so called conservative judge appointed by a Republican has denied bail for one of Trump’s co-conspirators. You can make bail for rape or murder, but evidently not for publically challenging a election, does this make my point concerrning an objective judge in this case?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...k-voices-trump-denied-bail-will-remain-prison
Not the same judge, so there is that.

And his charges are not "publicly challenging an election," so there is also that, and she deemed him a flight risk, which is the whole point of bail to begin with.

He also has a pending, open case for assaulting a federal officer who served him with a grand jury subpoena, a factor Judge Richardson cited in denying bond.

He did not negotiate the bail ahead of time and represented himself at the bail hearing . . .

And McAfee, the judge who is actually handling the case, can reconsider bond upon motion by Floyd at any time, a point Judge Richardson made from the bench. This was just a first appearance.

Last edited:
Not the same judge, so there is that.

And his charges are not "publicly challenging an election," so there is also that, and she deemed him a flight risk, which is the whole point of bail to begin with.

He also has a pending, open case for assaulting a federal officer who served him with a grand jury subpoena, a factor Judge Richardson cited in denying bond.

He did not negotiate the bail ahead of time and represented himself at the bail hearing . . .

And McAfee, the judge who is actually handling the case, can reconsider bond upon motion by Floyd at any time, a point Judge Richardson made from the bench. This was just a first appearance.
First the charges all come from the tree of disputing the election, or by the states theory election interference, and what is at best a legal theory about how these charges are justified, a legal theory that the supreme courts had already issued a prior ruling on, which basically stated that someone running for office can lie all they wish and it’s protected speech, putting aside the obvious point that I don’t believe Trump lied at all.

Second, the list of charges in front of this particular judge(yes I realize not the judge presiding in Trumps case) were and are laughably less violent or serious in nature compared to the rather long list of violent criminals that were most likely granted bail in the same courthouse within the same week. The judge not only cited he was a flight risk but that she believed he would likely commit additional crimes. What are these additional crimes? I can’t defend a judge for denying bail on these charges in fear that this guy might go interfere with another election.

Third, why exactly does he need a lawyer in order to be granted bail? A murderer or rapist can be granted a bail amount, which happens every day because he has a lawyer there, while someone without a lawyer charged with questionable charges concerning election interference is so dangerous the judge in good conscience cannot set a bail amount because he’s a danger to society, on its face this just doesn’t pass any reasonable standard. A attorney is not required in order to set a bail amount, and if all the people that go through the Fulton county courthouse to say this is the one to dangerous to be let loose on society is a pretty weak argument for the judge to try to make.

In your first post you basically stated that because it was a Republican appointed judge that the proceeding would be fair, not putting words in your mouth but that was the inference, not more than a few days latter I point out a Republican appointed judge(albeit a different one than Trump has) isn’t acting in a reasonable manner, which was exactly my point to begin with, that this isn’t a Republican vs Democrat issue, it’s the establishment vs Trump, so it would be exceedingly difficult to find a unbiased judge in these cases, and publicly as some establishment Republicans have, or privately as many establishment Republicans no doubt do, they are wishing Trump would be convicted and simply go away, the actual law be damned.

Reactions: charbroiled
Sununu. But you already knew that. ;)

:unsure: Maybe not........ There is Romney.

Shit.......Murkowski.

Damnit........Kinzinger.

Fuck.........Cheney.

Upon reflection, you're probably right. That fat fucking slimeball would sell his mother out for a bacon wrapped maple bar.

Sununu. But you already knew that. ;)

:unsure: Maybe not........ There is Romney.

Shit.......Murkowski.

Damnit........Kinzinger.

Fuck.........Cheney.

Upon reflection, you're probably right. That fat fucking slimeball would sell his mother out for a bacon wrapped maple bar.

In a contest to be the biggest piece of shit there is stiff competition.

Reactions: EddieNFL
In a contest to be the biggest piece of shit there is stiff competition.
One would think that it would occur to them that “the biggest piece of shit” is not an endearing term and won’t buy them much in the way of votes. I guess they really are just that stupid.

christie is another of them that on the extremely remote possibility that he gets the nomination, I’ll vote democrap.

The republicans need to right their ship. I’m about done with them.

One would think that it would occur to them that “the biggest piece of shit” is not an endearing term and won’t buy them much in the way of votes. I guess they really are just that stupid.

christie is another of them that on the extremely remote possibility that he gets the nomination, I’ll vote democrap.

The republicans need to right their ship. I’m about done with them.
Chris Christie has no illusion of winning the republican primary. He knows he can't win the general. What he also knows is that if a Democrat wins, he is the perfect choice for an appointed office such as attorney general. You know, the reaching across the isle thing. Bipartisanship. He might even be appointed special prosecutor when the democrats need cover on something. And he knows the money in his campaign coffers is his to use as bribe money. Money laundered from about 5 donors. It is a wicked game.

Other than the republicans saying they love you as they ass rape you, how is a democrat any worse? Both sides are racing towards the same goal, just in different cars.
You can lay out these facts and they believe that the next time will be different.
Everyone knows that there's a false bottom in the hat and yet they clap and chear like it was a miracle every time the magician pulls out a rabbit.

Reactions: EddieNFL
First the charges all come from the tree of disputing the election, or by the states theory election interference, and what is at best a legal theory about how these charges are justified, a legal theory that the supreme courts had already issued a prior ruling on, which basically stated that someone running for office can lie all they wish and it’s protected speech, putting aside the obvious point that I don’t believe Trump lied at all.

Second, the list of charges in front of this particular judge(yes I realize not the judge presiding in Trumps case) were and are laughably less violent or serious in nature compared to the rather long list of violent criminals that were most likely granted bail in the same courthouse within the same week. The judge not only cited he was a flight risk but that she believed he would likely commit additional crimes. What are these additional crimes? I can’t defend a judge for denying bail on these charges in fear that this guy might go interfere with another election.

Third, why exactly does he need a lawyer in order to be granted bail? A murderer or rapist can be granted a bail amount, which happens every day because he has a lawyer there, while someone without a lawyer charged with questionable charges concerning election interference is so dangerous the judge in good conscience cannot set a bail amount because he’s a danger to society, on its face this just doesn’t pass any reasonable standard. A attorney is not required in order to set a bail amount, and if all the people that go through the Fulton county courthouse to say this is the one to dangerous to be let loose on society is a pretty weak argument for the judge to try to make.

In your first post you basically stated that because it was a Republican appointed judge that the proceeding would be fair, not putting words in your mouth but that was the inference, not more than a few days latter I point out a Republican appointed judge(albeit a different one than Trump has) isn’t acting in a reasonable manner, which was exactly my point to begin with, that this isn’t a Republican vs Democrat issue, it’s the establishment vs Trump, so it would be exceedingly difficult to find a unbiased judge in these cases, and publicly as some establishment Republicans have, or privately as many establishment Republicans no doubt do, they are wishing Trump would be convicted and simply go away, the actual law be damned.
Which is a long way of admitting that you know nothing about Judge McAfee or whether he is a fair and impartial judge. Period. You are just going to continue to spout your narrative regardless of your ignorance. Even if you corrected your ignorance with some knowledge, from the things you write it sounds like it would not matter. Your mind is made up in the absence of any knowledge and will remain made up regardless of what the facts are.

Just keep running around slandering persons you know nothing about.

One fact that you missed is that there were no arguments for or against bond. Judge Richardson was just there for first appearance. Therefore, the fact that Floyd did not hire an attorney and negotiate a bond ahead of time, like all of the other defendants, including President Trump, is the main reason he had no bail on Friday. The judge overseeing the case is the one to do a full bond hearing. That is not done at the first appearance.

Harrison Floyd, the lone defendant in the Georgia 2020 election RICO case still in custody at the Fulton County Jail, will remain there until he can have a full bond hearing after a judge denied bond in a first appearance Friday.

No arguments were heard for or against bond - that will be left to an as-yet-unscheduled full hearing before Judge Scott McAfee, who is overseeing the RICO case involving Floyd, Donald Trump and 17 other co-defendants.

There is zero evidence that Floyd was denied bail because "Establishment v. Trump," while all of the other defendants negotiated bail ahead of time with attorneys.

So the real lesson for you is, if you get arrested, or even think you are going to be arrested, hire an attorney. It is foolish to represent yourself in court. Floyd does not even appear to know what is going on, kind of like you.

Ignorance, I loved your point that well it’s just some more time in jail he can have another hearing, it’s easy to say u your not the one in jail. The fact you cant understand a simple point is laughable, and trying to say that she eas unable to set a bail because he didn’t have a attorney present is just stupid. You completely ignore her ridiculous argument that he is a danger to commit additional crimes, while those supposed phantom crimes are infinitely less dangerous than the multitude of violent crimes that people will be granted bail on this very day. I simply stated there is a real question if the judges in these cases can be objective, a point that your lack of common sense precludes you from understanding, this was simply an example of the first sign that a judge in one of these cases has already shown a distinct bias in the simplest hearing where all she had to do was set a bail amount for charges that present a zero actual threat to the public. It’s so nice that we have gone from innocent until proven guilty to in order to receive a bail amount on charges as silly as these you require a attorney and a negotiated bail amount before you appear, but for some reason starting in about a hour bail will be set in mass for other crimes today where the bail amount wasn’t negotiated ahead of time.

In Georgia, the only persons who get bail set at first appearance in Fulton County with no attorneys are misdemeanors and low level felonies and no prior criminal history.

So your claim about murderers and other serious, violent criminals getting bail at a first appearance automatically somehow is just not a valid claim. To the extent that your argument relies on this shaky premise, you should reconsider your argument without it and then see if your conclusion changes.

Everybody else has requests and motions for bond, typically filed by attorneys who know how to argue properly before the court and make the case that a bond is appropriate. Note that everybody else who had attorneys, they are all out on bond.

You can claim it is ridiculous all you want, but I have watched a courtroom full of persons without attorneys denied bond while the few with attorneys received bond. It has nothing to do with the Establishment v. Trump and the judges being part of some anti-Trump conspiracy. This is just how getting a bond works in Georgia.

This is the only guy without an attorney. This is the only guy charged with a violent crime against law enforcement, not in this case, but in an open case that is still pending. This guy was also charged with threats and harassment. If this was not a Trump ally, the violent crime against law enforcement would be enough to have all the Trump supporters calling for him to stay in jail.

By the way, he has a lawyer in the violent crime case, and guess what? He got bail. That is why he was out of jail to be arrested for this case.

Floyd ran into one of the agents in the stairwell, “striking him chest to chest” and knocking him backward, the affidavit says. Then he chest-bumped the same agent again, ignoring commands to back away. Instead, Floyd began jabbing a finger in the agent's face as he kept screaming.

The affidavit says Floyd only backed down when the second agent showed Floyd his badge and holstered gun.

Floyd returned to his apartment and called 911 to report that two men had threatened him at his home, one of them armed with a gun.

“They were lucky I didn’t have a gun on me, because I would have shot his (expletive) ass,” Floyd told a dispatcher, according to the FBI agent's affidavit.

As for your opening line, supposing my attitude is Oh, "well" and he can just sit in jail and it is easy for me to say because I am not the one sitting in jail. You are mistaken. That is not my attitude at all. I am just telling you how it works, not telling you how I feel about it or how it "should" be. This is how it works, and it has nothing to do with political bias or the "Establishment" or any of that other nonsense. If you are going to get arrested, or you do get arrested, get an attorney. Period. I shouldn't think this is necessary advice, but apparently, it is.

I expect that once he hires an attorney, the attorney's first order of business will be to make a request, and Judge McAfee will order a bond to be posted for his release with conditions like not contacting any witnesses or co-defendants or committing any further crimes.

Had he hired one ahead of turning himself in, he would be out now at home over the weekend, just like the other 18 who did so, Establishment be damned.

Last edited:
Not saying who I am or who I am not going to vote for, Just gonna say, that whenever I voted for the lessor of two evils, I was exceptionally disappointed with that choice when they won. Something to think about

Last edited:
Not saying who I am or who I am not going to vote for, Just gonna say, that whenever I voted for the lessor of two evils, I was exceptionally disappointed with that choice when the won. Something to think about
Every election since I was old enough to vote . . . :rolleyes:

In Georgia, the only persons who get bail set at first appearance in Fulton County with no attorneys are misdemeanors and low level felonies and no prior criminal history.

So your claim about murderers and other serious, violent criminals getting bail at a first appearance automatically somehow is just not a valid claim. To the extent that your argument relies on this shaky premise, you should reconsider your argument without it and then see if your conclusion changes.

Everybody else has requests and motions for bond, typically filed by attorneys who know how to argue properly before the court and make the case that a bond is appropriate. Note that everybody else who had attorneys, they are all out on bond.

You can claim it is ridiculous all you want, but I have watched a courtroom full of persons without attorneys denied bond while the few with attorneys received bond. It has nothing to do with the Establishment v. Trump and the judges being part of some anti-Trump conspiracy. This is just how getting a bond works in Georgia.

This is the only guy without an attorney. This is the only guy charged with a violent crime against law enforcement, not in this case, but in an open case that is still pending. This guy was also charged with threats and harassment. If this was not a Trump ally, the violent crime against law enforcement would be enough to have all the Trump supporters calling for him to stay in jail.

By the way, he has a lawyer in the violent crime case, and guess what? He got bail. That is why he was out of jail to be arrested for this case.

As for your opening line, supposing my attitude is Oh, "well" and he can just sit in jail and it is easy for me to say because I am not the one sitting in jail. You are mistaken. That is not my attitude at all. I am just telling you how it works, not telling you how I feel about it or how it "should" be. This is how it works, and it has nothing to do with political bias or the "Establishment" or any of that other nonsense. If you are going to get arrested, or you do get arrested, get an attorney. Period. I shouldn't think this is necessary advice, but apparently, it is.

I expect that once he hires an attorney, the attorney's first order of business will be to make a request, and Judge McAfee will order a bond to be posted for his release with conditions like not contacting any witnesses or co-defendants or committing any further crimes.

Had he hired one ahead of turning himself in, he would be out now at home over the weekend, just like the other 18 who did so, Establishment be damned.
So the judge in this particular case specifically stated he was being denied bail because he was likely to commit another crime and was a flight risk, but she was evidently wrong, she actually denied bail because he didn’t have a attorney, but since you generally ignore everything that doesn’t fit your narrative you ignored her actual ruling as well, why take her word for it when you can make up your own. Your theory is just silly, while it is undoubtedly a benefit to have a attorney present and most likely would result in a lower bail it isn’t required. In Georgia the following crimes must be set by a superior court judge: Murder, Rape, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Sexual Battery, Aggravated Child Molestation, Aggravated Sodomy, Home Invasion in the First Degree, Car Hijacking in the First Degree, Drug Trafficking. Individuals accused of all these crimes have made bail, but again a pre negotiated agreement with an attorney isn’t a requirement other than in your own mind. I went to college in Georgia and lived there for some time and it’s where half of my family is originally from, and while it’s legal system is obviously tilted to benefit those with an attorney(as is every state unfortunately), to try and say it is a legal requirement to have your attorney negotiate if you receive bail or not is absurd. The judge herself stated exactly why she denied bail, that she believed he would likely commit another crime, not because he did not follow the law in Georgia requiring a attorney to make bail, a law that only exists in your mind and would defy the basis for our legal system. Bail is such a simple proceeding especially in a case such as this, any reasonable judge would have set an amount and moved on. Considering your proclivity to ignore anything you don’t wish to believe, again I never made any specific accusations against any of the original judges. I simply pointed out that some of them may not be reasonable or fair when it comes to charges related to Trump, why is that so hard for you to comprehend? A point I might add that can’t be proven or disproven at this point by you or I, but a early ruling such as this doesn’t bode well for the theory of blind justice. After seeing the travesty of the shame trials and sentences during the Jan 6 trials it’s more than a reasonable question to have when politically charged offenses are presented.

Last edited:
No, it's like you did not read anything at all that I wrote.

Floyd made his first appearance without bail pre-negotiated and without an attorney. What I wrote was that in that circumstance, bail at the first appearance is not some automatic thing except in cases for low level crimes by persons without a criminal history.

That's it.

You do not really know how the legal system here works. You proved it with what you wrote. You list crimes like aggravated child molestation and murder as if these folks simply show up at a first appearance without an attorney and get a reasonable bail. Sorry, Jgault, I am not trying to be personal here, but it is just a fact that you are ignorant as to how the process works. These crimes do not automatically get reasonable bail at a first appearance. You're wrong. This is not really a matter of opinion, mine or yours. It is not a "narrative."

If you get arrested for driving without a license or marijuana possession (misdemeanor), then, yeah, it is on a pre-set list, and you get a bond amount at the first appearance. If you do not like the amount on the list, and you try to argue to change it, the judge will tell you to have your attorney file a motion, that this is a first appearance and not a bond hearing. I have seen that happen.

Nowhere did I say that an attorney is required by some law to make bail. That is your fallacy, a straw man. I did say, however, that had Floyd hired an attorney, he would be home right now. I stand by that, because it's true.

If you're smart, you'll hire an attorney when you know you are getting arrested on high profile felonies when other charges are pending against you in other jurisdictions for violent crimes against law enforcement.