• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dec. 4th AZPRC $100 CASH PURSE ASHFORK

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
8am Ashfork location. $25 entry fee. $100 cash purse if we have over 15 shooters. $50 cash purse with 15 or less shooters.
COF 40rds Distance 250+

Would like email confirmation for entry

We will do the mile target after the match, so bring extra ammo for attempts into the AZPRC Mile Club!

I have ordered warmer weather but I am not holding my breath.

Re: Dec. 4th AZPRC $100 CASH PURSE ASHFORK

I'm in again Brad.
Turbosa22c, don't be intimidated at all. I am new to these matches and felt the same way at first. Just show up and have a good time. Everyone is very helpful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">8am Ashfork location. $25 entry fee. $100 cash purse if we have over 15 shooters. $50 cash purse with 15 or less shooters.
COF 40rds Distance 250+

Would like email confirmation for entry

We will do the mile target after the match, so bring extra ammo for attempts into the AZPRC Mile Club!

I have ordered warmer weather but I am not holding my breath. </div></div>

I'll bring some firewood again just in case.

Brad,Congratulations on winning the night shoot BTW!!!

Putting in request for larger mile plate and big plate at 2100Y,LOL. They've been kicking my butt!

JFI: Should have details of the Extreme long range match sorted out by middle of January.

See you guys tomorrow. Match is on despite the weather. Please call if you have any questions and we start at 0900. 928 308 8093

Steve won again!
Great job Steve! Had a great time out there with everyone!

Congrats on 2cnd place Nick and Christopher with 3rd! Evan shot well too.

Pretty fun way of freezing our ass's off aye,LOL.

Nice job on 3 wins in a row Steve, that's some good shooting.

Thanks Lowe !

We've all been missing you guys and gals.

Have a great Christmas and happy New Year.

Yeah I've been missing a lot of matches, ours included. Scheduling just hasn't been working out. However, I'm ready to roll now, going to Ben Avery tomorrow for the 600 and 1K practice. Happy holidays to you too.