• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Decent 22 pistol?

I agree with cupid stunt on the recommendation of the SW victory. Ive had mine for a year now and have a venom on it. Running cci standard velocity 22lr thru it supressed it is still incedibly accurate, quiet, and reliable. The Ruger 22/45, from personal experience and personal opinion is a step down

Reactions: cupid stunt
+1 for M&P 22

Cycles every type of ammo I've ever fed it, suppressed or otherwise.

Do you by chance have a 1911? Or 2011 ?

If so there is nothing better than a Marvel 22lr conversion for your 1911.. I used to shoot 25 yrd 22lr bullseye with mine.. damn I wish I still had that set up!

Do you by chance have a 1911? Or 2011 ?

If so there is nothing better than a Marvel 22lr conversion for your 1911.. I used to shoot 25 yrd 22lr bullseye with mine.. damn I wish I still had that set up!

I do have a 1911. I hadn’t thought about the conversion kits before...

I’m looking for a decent 22 pistol that will cycle subsonics well with a suppressor. So the barrels gotta be threaded and the ability to mount a cheap red dot would be nice.

I have a Beretta Neos that I like but the barrels not threaded.

Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Light. Comes with a pic rail on top and a threaded barrel. You're welcome in advance, you will love it!

I have a Ruger MK3 standard i had cut and threaded...it shoots any super/standard velocity great and it's quiet with either with the mask on the front. I've heard of alot of issues with the newer Ruger MK4's. If i was you I'd try and find a good used mkII or mkIII. Brent

I shot a friends Mk 4 yesterday with my suppressor. Ran and cycled everything I put in, both subs and supers. Everyone loved shooting that pistol.

Reactions: brentwinkey
I shot a friends Mk 4 yesterday with my suppressor. Ran and cycled everything I put in, both subs and supers. Everyone loved shooting that pistol.

I was shy about buying one when I was looking at getting a nice suppressor host 22 pistol that's why I just took my MK3 I had already and had it cut and threaded...I know they had issues and recalls on the MK4's but I'm assuming they fixed all the issues by now so they should be good to go. They are the most accurate 22 I've ever had my hands on with out spending s&w 41 money. I like the older grip style vs the 22/45 grip personally plus I had a bunch of MK3 mags already so that made it an easier choice. Good luck on you venture for a .22 pistol

Attachments

• 40150.jpg
    40150.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 18
  • 43927.jpg
    43927.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 20