• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dedicated 9mm PCC can & short barrel 5.56 can suggestions

Smitty192

Stand-up Philosopher
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
Deep East Texas
Time to make a couple of purchases. I despise shopping for cans and scopes. At least I can sell a scope easily.

The first one of them being a dedicated 9mm AR PCC can.
I'm leaning towards a Resilient RS9.

The second can is for a short barrel, hard use 5.56 can for 10.3" AR.

In order of importance for both:
Noise reduction
Low back pressure
Size & weight

Although, for the 5.56 Low back pressure and noise reduction could be interchangable (1A. & 1B.)

My other cans utilize Key-Mo QD mount and muzzle devises. I'm moderately invested in those accessories, but it isn't a deal killer to use something different.

Thnaks in advance for the advise and help.

Not exactly small, but this can is quiet. It is also full auto rated. I bought it about 10 years ago, and it has served well on my 9mm sbr since it got out of jail. It’s a Coastal Gun MIMS
A12408FE-8668-44E8-BA2E-67376A0C456A.jpeg

Reactions: Smitty192
I own a DA Wolfman (used on an MP5 clone semi-auto host) and will provide comment regarding the PCC can. I'm in for comments on the SBR can, as I'm in the market for a similarly featured suppressor.

Although I'm not dissatisfied with the Wolfman, there are features I paid for that I don't use. The suppressor NEVER gets used in it's full length configuration. I've noticed zero performance difference between long & short configuration. I've also never used the wipe. Given this is the case, I'd consider the SiCo Omega9k for equal performance at a lesser cost. And although I've never heard a GSL Phoenix in-person, I'm told it is the king of PCC suppression. I have no knowledge of the YHM R9 or the Resilient RS9.

Good luck on your quest.

Reactions: Smitty192
OCL Polonium for the 5.56

DA Wolfman for size modularity. Phoenix for ultimate suppression.