• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Deerfield Beach Webcam

I guess not a real big marine life group here.

Just to update what happened---fish swam by looked at camera. 6 more did same. Little blemy scooted up pylon. More fish look at camera and drift front then back in the surge.
Water shimmers. 100 minnows go by. 4 more spotted fish do same. Now you are caught up
That is all..

So let me get this straight you have cameras set up watching Marines you're such a voyeur

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/hdtSyaZ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

MLP ... my little porgy.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/hdtSyaZ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

MLP ... my little porgy.

Please for the love of everything sacrilegious tell me that's not a gay fish:eek:

Nope

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/noclipmode.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2010\/09\/kanye-gay-fish-600x398.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Tough crowd here. Some seem to have a gay obsession. Makes you wonder why.

As a diver I have watched some underwater webcams. It's o.k. but being there is much better. I have been to Bonaire and dived where that webcam is. It's a good dive spot.

Wish I could find Cayman or Cozumel reef cam. Those fish were bright n healthy as was the reef

Tough crowd here. Some seem to have a gay obsession. Makes you wonder why.

As a diver I have watched some underwater webcams. It's o.k. but being there is much better. I have been to Bonaire and dived where that webcam is. It's a good dive spot.

You read enough of the Bunny's ambiguously light-in-the-loafers posts, and you'll start to stand with your back to the wall in here, too.

There is one of these at Deerfield that comes in view frequently. [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/media-2.web.britannica.com\/eb-media\/67\/11867-004-042696EC.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Big Update

Water mirky. Many Sgt Majors at Pylon, 3 file fish 1 cow fish and many Butterfly fish. The place is a donnybrook

There is more

ISIS Minnows have overrun the perimiter. There must be 150 of them. Larger fish look confused and disorganized.

More:
4 file fish on the scene swimming through minnows. They seem unaffected. Large fish darts through minnow stack.Minnows scatter then reform.
Ohhhhh Lawdy. The humanity. Send help

We are going to need the big guns. Someone call A1. 1 800 great white.

Last edited:
Be sure to let Dirty D know if a Whale Shark, sex inconsequential, shows up and MtCreek if a transgender Jew Fish pop up on scene. I'm following this closely. ;)

It never had a chance from the beginning brother bogey, and he knew it. I believe he "chummed" us in.
I blame the OP.

You didn't just do that. I'm, I'm just gonna sit here for a minute and and and uh just sit here for a minute. Ya, that's what I'm gonna do. :cool:

t
Hey Brown,
funny how your name & "gay" turn up in the same post.
Hows it going old man?

Yep, just like Man-love Thursday in A-Stan. I was about to tell a lie about you on the forum a few days ago. Of all the the stupid shit on the Hide you pop back up on this gay assed thread?
Tell me you're back in the sandbox and have missed my bullshit so much that you're offering me a new gig????? Judging by this fish-watching abortion, I could probably arrange for a few of these guys to blow you for a job for me

t

Yep, just like Man-love Thursday in A-Stan. I was about to tell a lie about you on the forum a few days ago. Of all the the stupid shit on the Hide you pop back up on this gay assed thread?
Tell me you're back in the sandbox and have missed my bullshit so much that you're offering me a new gig????? Judging by this fish-watching abortion, I could probably arrange for a few of these guys to blow you for a job for me

Better start lining your qual up ...

photo48759.jpgphoto48760.jpg Nice Web cams. Our water here in Tampa Bay is murky most of the time because we have 5 coffee colored rivers that that spill into it.
It does clear up nicely during the dry season.
Boated 25 spotted sea trout this morning in about 1-1/2 hours. More got off than I boated.
4 dolphin were feeding around the boat while I was fishing.
A buddy went to Sebastian inlet last weekend. They were getting hammered by enormous fish.
They went bass fishing the next morning. Biggest was 12.48lbs
Pics of snook and the bass.

Note:
Reason for edit, etc...
I tried to post this yesterday, but something went screwy. Found the post and uploaded it just now

Last edited:
Better start lining your qual up ...

Hopefully that was a one time thing with that company, only time I'd ever had to do it pre-hiring.

@SgtHenry and I worked interlocking jobs with different entities over there. We're both rednecks and shooting nerds and during a conversation realized we were also both Hide members.

Nice Web cams. Our water here in Tampa Bay is murky most of the time because we have 5 coffee colored rivers that that spill into it.
Boated 25 spotted sea trout this morning in about 1-1/2 hours. More got off than I boated.
A buddy went to Sebastian inlet last weekend. They were getting hammered by enormous fish.

Note:
Reason for edit, etc...
I tried to post this yesterday, but something went screwy. Found the post and uploaded it just now

25 SPOTTED SEA TROUT???
damn sonnn, noice...

Nice Web cams. Our water here in Tampa Bay is murky most of the time because we have 5 coffee colored rivers that that spill into it.

Note:
Reason for edit, etc...

Very nice Snook and Bass. Never got into Bass fishing much, just didn't trip my trigger. Snook was always a blast. Caught a ton of red fish and speckled trout, along with everything else under the sun when I was stationed in Florida. Loved it. Fishing mecca. Guy I fished with in Key West was a retired Chief and our GS8 ESO Officer with a kick ass boat. He had a license to sell Dolphin so we'd hit the gulf stream every weekend and slay'm for gas, bait, beer, tackle, ice, pocket change, and table fare in epic proportion's. Time of my life. Jesus we killed a lot of fish.

Here's a link to the Bonneville fish ladder, in spirit of the thread before someone starts getting Bi-Curious. :confused:

https://fishingaddictsnorthwest.com/...ille-fish-cam/

Here shortly the Chinook, Coho, Steelhead, and Shad will be flying thru. The site is being worked on but soon you'll be able to follow the daily counts by species.

http://www.nwp.usace.army.mil/Missio...t/Fish/Counts/

Great thing on the lower river is we get first crack on everything coming outta the ocean. :p Chinook are being caught down here already sporadically.
Now I'm gonna let ya in on a little secret. This is a GREAT family adventure, or a great fishing buddies adventure. When the Shad come in they come in the MILLIONS !!! Watch the counts, usually around the end of May the Shad counts go off the charts. Millions of fish. We go a couple times a year to Beacon Rock State Park and camp for a few days. Been doing it for a loooong time. Beautiful place, nice ramp and amenities.

http://parks.state.wa.us/474/Beacon-Rock

When you launch there you have an island right in front of you. Anchor up with a good size river rocker anchor, or something big enough to hold you cuz the current below the damn there is swift. in that slot between Beacon Rock on the Washington side and the island you will hammer shad on shad darts
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i759.photobucket.com\/albums\/xx236\/Bigg_Ant\/DSC01037.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I suggest pink n white or whatever the locals at the store say they are hitting right now, as long as you're using gold hooks. You will use ultra light gear and hammer fish till your arms drop off. No exaggeration. When you've had your fill, pull up and goanchor on the EDGE of the shipping channel with a bouy and plenty of scope. Filet a Shad and put it on an 8 ought hook, 2 lbs of weight, on the biggest rod n reel you got packed with dacron line and hold on. Poor mans Marlin coming your way. Thought your arms were tired? Ya, not yet. Arms, shoulders, and back are gonna get one helluva work out. I suggest a Harness to plant the butt in or you're gonna bruise the shit outta that pocket in the hip where you normally plant the butt. 8-12 ft Sturgeon are common and they will light your ass up. Think you're a big tuff burly man? Catch and release a few of those while they tow you over hell n gone and get back to me. ;) It's a great fishery so if you get the chance do it. You'll not be able to thank me enough. I love to guide and watch the kids n everyone else's faces after a day of this. So much fun to skipper the boat and watch the show from a different perspective. Bonus while in camp is having 4x4 Blacktail eat cheetos outta your hand. Bring a ball peen hammer.

That took some doing one handed trying not to bang my elbow on the chairs arm so I hope ya appreciate the info. Now carry on. Need any help or info you can PM me and I'll do everything I can for you. It is an amazing experience and great hiking too.

Last edited:
Wow, we went from a gay ass video of fish with no women, to a few gay ased fishermen that shoot and play in sandboxes, all the way back to fishing with gay dudes...what a circle jerk of a discussion haha

P.S. J/K about the sandbox stuff, keep up the good work guys.

Wow, we went from a gay ass video of fish with no women, to a few gay ased fishermen that shoot and play in sandboxes, all the way back to fishing with gay dudes...what a circle jerk of a discussion haha

P.S. J/K about the sandbox stuff, keep up the good work guys.

It's crazy ain't it? Now we got dislikes fired up n shout box coming and all kinds of eye candy. Shitz gett'n real. Merica !

Hopefully that was a one time thing with that company, only time I'd ever had to do it pre-hiring.

@SgtHenry and I worked interlocking jobs with different entities over there. We're both rednecks and shooting nerds and during a conversation realized we were also both Hide members.

I've had conversations like that in my relative youth, but it was usually realizing that my interlocutor and I had been balls-deep in the same psycho hose beast at one time or another. Oh, the days of sports-f*cking.

I've had conversations like that in my relative youth, but it was usually realizing that my interlocutor and I had been balls-deep in the same psycho hose beast at one time or another. Oh, the days of sports-f*cking.

Unfortunately the only female Sgt Henry and I had in common was the Base Provost, or whatever her position was. She was a tough as nails redneck chick who dipped Copenhagen and I'm sure had a bigger dick than either of us. Sport fucking was a violation of General Order 1, and a quick trip home without a job.

Although @SgtHenry may have "gone there", likely as the "bottom"

Unfortunately the only female Sgt Henry and I had in common was the Base Provost, or whatever her position was. She was a tough as nails redneck chick who dipped Copenhagen and I'm sure had a bigger dick than either of us. Sport fucking was a violation of General Order 1, and a quick trip home without a job.

Although @SgtHenry may have "gone there", likely as the "bottom"

Damn. Not even a bite? @SgtHenry

Sgt is a friend of mine also.
We met a few years ago in Kingsville.
I saw him post recently, I'm hoping to get caught up.

R

Sgt is a friend of mine also.
We met a few years ago in Kingsville.
I saw him post recently, I'm hoping to get caught up.

R

That's great. He never posted much on the site, so you'll likely talk to him first. That trip to Kingsville was probably right after he got run out of the country. In his defense, it really was a very cute goat.

Fries with that Fish Fap sir?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/26tjZdH9WZUMjO5nW\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

It's just that kind of thread ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/F0UWyow.gif"}[/IMG2]