• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defiance action length measurements

Raffy

Fair Weather Recreationalist
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Southern Utah
Are there any brave souls that could give the measured lengths from end to end of the picatinny rail section on a short, medium, and long action Defiance Ruckus or an antiX? The medium must be the xmed length that fits the Hawkins hunter magazines. Also, It must include the full rail (center portion removed is good obviously), not the models that have a section left out in the rearmost portion of the rail to save weight. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

I can't figure out what this has to do with bravery so I'm scared to find my yardstick.

Lol. Literally nothing. I'm just trying to encourage the timid and shy.

Defiance medium is everyone else short action, defiance xm is proprietary intermediate length(different from zermatt lone peak and stiller medium) defiance xm+ is a true mid length that fits same inlets as zermat lone peak and stiller medium length. Then there is defiance long, which is pretty standard long action. This is just the basics for fitting into an inlet. All the ejection port and bolt Release cuts are a lil different between lines say a ruckus VS a deviant VS an anti.

Yup, I need the length of the pic rail portion of the xm+ and the long if anyone has them available