• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Defiance Deviant Tactical 6.5 PRC w/ 0.308 bolt w/ Ammo w/ Mags - or part out

Scott.Neidrick

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
Hello All,

I am parting out a 6.5 PRC build on a Defiance Deviant Action - pictures below.

Some notes:

Items:
-Defiance Deviant Action (250 round count) with Mag Bolt (250 rounds) and Standard bolt (0.308 size) (new-0 rounds) all nitride. Area 419 SS nitride bolt knob and original bolt knob on the mag bolt (w/ 2 scratches from getting it off). The mag bolt has normal flutes with a round shroud. The standard bolt knob is long tactical and has a faceted shroud with deep flutes.

-Hawk Hill 4 groove 26" 1:7.5 twist 6.5 PRC Freebore 0.130 (handloads) chambered by Altus. The 153 LRHT Bergers work awesome loaded to mag length. There is a slight hair-line scratch on the barrel (about 4" long) but is very difficult to see unless in the correct light.

-Area 419 hellfire brake - 6.5mm

- 2x MDT WSM Mags (7 round) + Area 419 extensions (allows 10 round 6.5 PRC)

- 50 rounds loaded by Unknown Munitions set for a ladder charge test - as shown in the pictures. ADG brass + berger bullets (new brass)

- 50 1x fired ADG brass

Here are a few options:

1) Everything as pictured shipped from a FFL to your FFL CONUS: $2,800 via PP F&F

2) Everything except the 308 bolt, area 419 bolt knob, and receiver : Basically if you have a Defiance Deviant SA and want to convert to 6.5 PRC (be aware of headspace considerations) $1,600 shipped.

3) Pick and choose and let me know via direct message with an offer. I would like to keep the loaded ammo together with the barrel as they are setup to work well together and provide someone with a good starting load development.

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• 6.5 PRC.JPG
    6.5 PRC.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 341
  • PRC 2.JPG
    PRC 2.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 352
  • PRC 3.JPG
    PRC 3.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 321
  • PRC 4.JPG
    PRC 4.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 277
  • PRC 5.JPG
    PRC 5.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 288
  • PRC 6.JPG
    PRC 6.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 294
  • PRC 7.JPG
    PRC 7.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 282
  • PRC 8.JPG
    PRC 8.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 248
  • PRC 9.JPG
    PRC 9.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
I have a defiance deviant tactical action and was looking for a magnum bolt would you be interested in parting with yours assuming it’s compatible with my action?

I’d be interested in the Deviant and std bolt if your parting out…pm enroute