• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Defund the police? Ok, maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like your point was to act like a stepped on grape and let out a little wine. Looks like it was quite successful too.

If you actually read my posts then you would know that my point was, that the left is passing laws pushing police toward good people and turning them into anti law enforcement.

Obviously you hate the police so my point exactly.

I live in a small Florida town on the Suwannee river with 5 traffic lights. 2-3 days a week I see 4 deputy sheriff cars at McDonald’s eating breakfast. Just down from there sits 3 more agricultural officers automobiles at a weigh station. There’s also a few Florida hwy Patrol that ride these country roads. We also have several Florida game wardens with their $100k twin engine boats.
That’s a whole bunch of law enforcement. There’s less than 5 arrests a week that are typically minor non violent offenses. I grew up here over 50 years ago and until the late 1990s we only had 4-5 cops total. The population remains less than 2,000 but now we have fund this bs. Pave the damn roads, spend the money on the children’s education, put a play park or baseball field in, anything would be better for the honest people. The way I see it the money is being pissed away. Defund doesn’t mean abolish. So when you ask should we defund the police, I say Damn Right!

Guys, if you can’t start having civil conversations without getting your panties in a bunch, I’m just going to start deleting or locking every thread that gets reported.

Getting tired of having to come moderate this shit every day.

Reactions: SDBguy95
Status
Not open for further replies.