Deleted

MilChad

Here for the ball busting.
Minuteman
May 18, 2021
NC
Have consumables such as lube been factored in?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Handjobs have actually gotten cheaper if its a self administered application.

The alternative of getting a "service provider" will cost way more in flowers, dinner and bullshit due to the inflationary pressures on those prerequisites to receiving service.

An opposable thumb was Gods gift to man after Eve fucked things up.

MilChad

Here for the ball busting.
    Minuteman
    May 18, 2021
    NC
    Handjobs have actually gotten cheaper if its a self administered application.

The alternative of getting a "service provider" will cost way more in flowers, dinner and bullshit due to the inflationary pressures on those prerequisites to receiving service.

An opposable thumb was Gods gift to man after Eve fucked things up.
    OP’s only guideline was that it was to be given by a “service provider”. I thought about recommending he use “the stranger” technique to keep costs down.
    The stranger

FS1

Unbalanced
    Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    But the cost of masturbation (blindness) has actually gone down over time. :)

The King

Back to the Range
    Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Why aren't HIPPA rules evoked in more of these happy ending/massage type encounters?
    Fuck yeah. Why not. It worked for abortion - Roe vs Wade’s main argument was that anything you could convince a doctor to do instantly became beyond legal scrutiny.

kcbaird

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2009
    TX
    I really hold a grudge against my parents for having me circumcised. My body my choice.

The King

Back to the Range
    Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    I'll get glasses.
    Imam: In Islam, women are kept at home. They cook and raise children, and if they are out of line in the slightest you beat them.

American Male from 2021: You don’t say! Do I sign somewhere?

This is how western society ranks my friends.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I bethcha a dollar, they were being really naughty and shooting guns. We just didn't get to see it.

Nah! He is one of those hyper sensitive autistics that goes spastic at unexpected or loud noises as well he fears sunlight which means he is a vampire....

1623442410123.png

or maybe Jack Dorsey gave him a facial.

• Haha
    Reactions: Boon20 and mcameron

mcameron

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    Nah! He is one of those hyper sensitive autistics that goes spastic at unexpected or loud noises as well he fears sunlight which means he is a vampire....

View attachment 7645134

or maybe Jack Dorsey gave him a facial.
    every morning the reptilian zuckerberg must paint his face on to blend in with the human race.

Reactions: MCSO1357